PLS READ VOTING & ANNOUNCING 2ND PROJECT

Okay so request are closed for now and we need votes as well.

Hold your horses people!

We want to try doing another project for you. So request is on hold right now. I do realize we had shit ton of request but we will stop working on it for a while.

Again rejet related. Not M#4 right now. We won't do a various x reader for this one. But from a series called seventh heaven

I will not tell you the plot. But pls cast your votes it will help us decide on which pokeboys will potray them.

There will be 7 lucky pokeboys getting a chapter here playing the role of 7 different shinnigami boyz :D

Pls vote by commenting on the character. Do vote for a character you think suit each of these personalities and traits

Akira - semi tsundere? Kinda cool but had some tsun tsun moments. A elegant and classy kid who loves tea and playing the organ and is a bit possessive. Likes to play poker (i was thinking this is going to be Ruby for some reason)

Hinata - a very kind shinigami and loves to cook (though a bad one since he burns them all to crisp). Too kind to the point he seemed like a masochist? To simply put it he's do-m and a slight yandere. Bruh he even drinks a damn poison just to feel in the verge of death (haven't decide who gets this role. Maybe Touya or Gold? Lmao XD help me decide gaiz)

Itsuki - very kind and caring. Claims to be reader's childhood friend. A cinnamon roll but will get very mad if something bad happens to his loved one aka reader. And also loves dogs (planning to do N with this)

Yuuri - dat yandere everyone is looking for! Yeah simply he just wants to keep reader all to himself. Nothing much to say...oh also loves to play darts and like scones and desserts. (Was planning to give it to Dia since Yuuri love food. But still waiting for ur votes)

Shion - the 'ore-sama' type,very cocky but has a childish side. Simple as that. Super tsundere. Also likes the beach and building sand castles (tbh i think this role goes to Green lol)

Mint - i know his name is weird. Anway the silent and kuudere in general. But may get talktative at some point. Loves book and garden. Dislike trivial things. (Maybe Red bae is getting this role? Or Cheren? Need ur thoughts)

Kanade - he is the calm and collected type,but plays pranks on people for his amusement,and values nothing of life. Likes the flower lily. Slightly a sadist i think hahaha (Probably will do a Hau with this one?)

If not much vote for these we will go with our original ideas. But every vote is apreciated and will he taken into consideration to decide who gets what role.

Pls cast ur votes :D

Well then see ya next update!

- Mary & Icchan