Lance [Stranger -bonus-]

Title says it all,i guess?

Just a little bonus i came up with when i read the oneshot i just publish. Kinda tell the story of what sort of happen in the 2 year gap after the event,and before reader's return.

It is quite fast written,and will be a drabble? This is just a bonus chapter.

Also add some music box ost to accompany your reading :D

Welp enjoy!

*******************************************

The island crumbled before her eyes,as it fall into the sea. Y/N held the gem that was in her hand,sobbing silently. The waves from afar moved the pod a little from time to time.

"Vee?"

Eevee nuzzled her,worried. Y/N bitterly smiled and pat her pokemon friend. Still the little friend of hers wasn't convinced.

"I'm okay."

She sighed,and took a little rest from all the adventure she just had and look around the sea. The silence was a good change of mood. After relaxing in the middle of the ocean she looked at Dragonite's pokeball,before sending him out.

Dragonite looked pretty sad as well. Y/N comforted it with care and caressed its cheeks in affection,before telling the two pokemon that it's time to return home. The dragon-type pokemon was more than happy to be in her care,for now.

Y/N flew back to the office with Dragonite and Eevee. The clear blue scenery,even though it looked beautiful,for her today was just not the best day of her life. F/N was at the outside of the HQ ready to welcome her back by the time she reached her destination.

"Whoa,what happen?" She asked,looking at the mess Y/N was.

"Something."

Her friend took Y/N inside to hear what she had found there,and of course took care of her wounds.

"Androids,huh? Sounds extreme." Her boss said.

"Too bad i can't find the source of the chip." Y/N sighed.

"You did your best. We just have to work on others. That island isn't much of a threat right now,since you took care of those robots." F/N grinned.

The days passed. Y/N was assigned to various mission and rescued quite some people. Riot was here and there every now and then. There were strange attacks by robots. Y/N thought it was the one she saw back at the island.

But every night,she would stare out her window,into the west. Where the floating island was. She used to stare onto the island above the water,waiting for her mother's return. But now,she was thinking of one more person,her mother,and the android she had become so fond of.

"Something special did happen?"

F/N's voice stopped her train of thought,she turn around to see her friend. MF/N was also with her,grinning from ear to ear.

"I guess so. Judging from her face." The boy added.

"Come on,i wanna hear the whole story!" F/N giggled.

Y/N sighed when the two walked in and sat on the couch.

-short timeskip-

"She~ fell~ in loove~" F/N was fangirling on the floor.

"So,you want to return there?" MF/N asked.

"Of course,duh."

"But not now,i guess. We have a lot to do." F/N groaned.