The Yharnam Hunter

You wear the normal Hunter armor like in Bloodborne
you have the ability to summon any of the weapons at will with the help of the messengers)

Your POV))

As I walk down the Yharnam roads I kept my head down my  saw cleaver on my right hip and my blunderbuss on my left. It had been a long time since I woke up on the examination table then entered the Hunters dream but over the past few years I have become a true Hunter. I walked to the Hunters workshop and saw the doll in the same position as usual. I slowly walked up the steps but turned and saw Gehrman I'm his wheel chair looking out on the field of pink flowers. I slowly began walking to him and sat in front of him and looked up at him

"I've slain the Nightmare." I said and he slowly looked up and smiled at me.

He slowly began sitting up "Than it's time to send you back to the real world." He said and rose to his feet and pulled out his sword and put it into the air piece of wood then with a flick of his wrist it tuned into a giant scythe. I nodded and I walked with him and we looked out at the world around us. "You need to watch the doll now." He said his pale ancient face smiled as he looked up at the sun.

I slowly heard something running in my direction and pulled the saw cleaver from my waist and turned only to see the doll and looked at Gehrman panicked "it's here." Was all she said as the Hunters workshop exploded into fire and I stared in awe at this. Then I saw it.... another beast. No. A Great one. I flicked the saw cleaver open and prepared to fight the monster but before I could I felt wind pulling me back. I turned and saw that Gehrman had opened a portal to another world. I watched in awe as the wind grew harder to resist and the doll had flown through the portal and I was slowly dragged towards it. Then Gehrman smiled at me and handed me his weapon as my hat was blown off my head and my (H/L) (H/C) blew behind me then pushed me inside the portal. And I watched as the Great one tore him apart. But the portal closed from that side and I fell. The doll and I fell for what seemed like hours until light began to appear and we prepared to land.

The doll had landed on her feet gracefully while I hit the ground making it crack lightly. I looked around and saw my hat and put it on. I looked around and found we were in some kind of forest with large trees that had red leaves like it was fall. I looked around and didn't recognize anything. I looked at the doll.

"Any idea where we are?" I asked and began walking.

She quickly fallowed closely "unfortunately not good Hunter." She said and I sighed in annoyance.

"Pleas it's just (Y/N)." I said and put my saw cleaver on my hip and held the scythe in my hands then looked at the grounds and moved my hand and had it open our the ground and the messengers emerged. I sighed in relief and gave them the scythe to store it wherever they store my items. I slowly began walking again.

The doll looked at me "so then... (Y/N) what do you believe we should do?" She asked and held her hands together. Then i heard a twig snap and stopped dead in my tracks the doll did the same. I looked around and slowly pulled out my saw cleaver and looked around listening closely then heard another snap come from behind us. I quickly spun on my heels and looked at a boy around my age with blonde hair and white armor and a black shirt under it. I quickly flicked open the saw cleaver and pointed it at him 

"You there where are we?" I asked and could practically smell the fear coming off him.

"I uhh..." was all he managed to say as he shook in his boots.

"Speak before I remove your head like a common beast." I growled at him and quickly pulled out a sword and his hist turned into a shield as he slowly got into a defensive stance and could feel he was going to try something stupid.