Reincarnation

How would you guys like a rewrite? This is my first story and I take pride in it but some stuff got weird if i'm gonna be honest. When I wrote this i hadn't played bloodborne just watched a play through, Then watched a theory that it was all a dream. That was wrong on so many levels and realized that when I wrote this it was too late. I've recently played it and realized just how wrong I was about everything. I wanted to delete it and rewrite it but couldn't. So I'll leave this story up but re do the entire thing. Either by adding it on to this story, or creating a new story, up to you guys.

I know i'm not the most consistent but with my uploads (or story telling) but i'll try my best with this.

That being said if you want a rewrite please leave a weapon and or gun you want our hunter to have. He'll have two weapons and two guns. Various items will be kept, such as old hunters bone, molotovs, pebbles, and other stuff. Outfit like last time will be the old hunters garb, and i'll try to make it an actual harem. (Any specific people please let me know) 

Oh and the doll isn't real, the hunters dream is a pocket dimension controlled by the moon presence. She isn't real so we can't smash. Maria who the doll is based off of maybe.