Home

Your pov)

I opened the door to my dorm and stepped in but stopped as I felt cold air on my back. I turned quickly seeing nothing. I pulled my scroll from my pocket and dialed every contact I had in it. JNPR RWBY, and even CFVY. I told them to meet me in the court yard. I was out there in seconds after the I contacted them. I walked back and forth rubbing my hands together. Why do I keep seeing that hell? What is wrong with me? 

"Everything okay?" I heard from behind me. I turned and saw Jaune with the rest of JNPR. I sighed lightly and moved forward. 

"Thank god you're here." I said and rubbed my head. 

"Is something wrong?" Res asked raising a brow.

"I keep seeing home." I said clenching my hands together. 

"What do you mean?" Ren asked. 

"Yharnam. I keep seeing Yharnam."

"What's that mean?" Pyrrha asked raising a brow 

"I don't belong here, I never did..... I think..... something is trying to drag me back there.." I said looking down.

"No.." I heard a voice crack with tears behind me. I turned to see RWBY there with Blake up from crying the most. I sighed seeing her tears hit the ground. 

"You can't leave." She shouted and ran to me hugging me tightly. I rubbed her back gently smiling. 

"I'll try my best not to." I said knowing I couldn't make any promises. I let her cry until she needed to stop. I let her go seeing her red puffy eyes and her makeup slightly running. I sighed rubbing her head knowing full well she was a cat faunus. 

"Alright everyone listen up." I said and looked around knowing CFVY was already here. "If I disappear in any way shape or form you know where I went. So I just want you all to know I-" I stopped feeling something. Something familiar. I looked around frantically. "Where is it...." I said as I looked around more and more. 

"Where's what?" I heard Wiess ask but I turned on my heels and stared wide eyed at the monster from the dream. The ancient one. 

It rose and stood as tall as it could pointing at me. "You do not belong here." It stated in a deep voice. Everyone turned and saw it as well. 

"What is that thing?!" I heard Ruby ask as she pulled out her scythe and everyone joined pulling out there weapons. I walked slowly putting my hands up to tell them to calm down. 

I looked up at the beast. "Ancinet one. I have grown fond of this place. So if you wish to remove me." I said pulling out the saw cleaver flicking it open. "I dare you to try." 

"Fool." It replied as I saw darkness cover my feet. "You think the old man was the only one who knew how to open portals." It said as I realized what was going to happen next. I saw a massive portal open under me and was sucked into the void. 

I fell.

I fell for hours until I landed on a stone street. My feet crushed the grey stone when I hit the ground. I stood up and looked around seeing my old home. My lip quivered. I never wanted to see this place. Tears left my eyes knowing everything I once had was now gone. I screamed. I screamed until my throat burned. I slammed my fists into the ground knowing it would do nothing but had to anyway. My tears fell but fell wind from above me. I looked up seeing the portal still open. I stood up raising a brow wiping my eyes. I then heard screaming. And it was getting closer. I moved out of the way just in time to see everyone else fall through. I stared wide eyed as I watched them stand and groan in pain. 

"Where the hell are we?" Coco asked looking around.

"Home." I said somewhat happy they were here. 

((((welp everyone that does it for this story until the next season of RWBY comes out or if I find something interesting to do with this story. 

Also I want to do a Shuffler M reader (watch dogs super hacker) so expect that soon, and btw it won't be with RWBY so yeah ))))