Old habits die hard

Your pov)

I sat in my bed sweating heavily. More nightmares. More fear. I sighed and stood up and rubbed my head and looked at the time and saw classes would begin soon. I jumped in the shower and then got out dried off and got dressed. I walked out and headed out to the court yard but something stopped me. I felt something. Something dark. I stopped put my hand out and summoned the saw cleaver. I looked around not seeing anything but being pulled to something. I walked back into the main building looking around. This feeling just grew stronger and stronger. I stopped and looked around and saw the feeling coming from glyndas room. I walked in and looked around and felt eyes on me, The class hadn't started yet and the teacher wasn't here. I looked around and stopped in my tracks. 

"Who ever you are you're trespassing." I said and turned and saw a shadow covered figure with his legs up. I stepped forward and watched them. They sat in silence. I growled and flicked open the saw cleaver and prepared to jump towards them when they jumped up and moved forward. The male had grey hair and pale skin. He had a jacket to match his hair. He jumped down to be on ground level. 

"So you're the new 'Guardian.'" He said clearly exagerating the guardian part.

"Indeed. Now who are you?" I asked clenching the blade tight.

"Oh i'm one of the exchange students." He said placing his hand on his chest.

"No you aren't, I can taste the treachery in your voice." I said, then we began to circle each other. 

"You don't know anything about me." He said clenching his gloved hands.

I sniffed the air lightly "I know your legs aren't real." I said with a chuckle which made him stop. 

"How do you kno-" He said but I cut him off.

"The insight told me. And Your partner. She smells nice." I said turning my head to the side and saw a female walk with bright green hair and red eyes with tan skin. I chuckled.

"Wow. He is good." The female said and began to circle me with the silver one on the opposite side. 

"You know (Y/N) We could send you home if you want." The green girl said making me turn to her.

"Your point?" 

"We can give you back your old life." The grey boy said. I turned to him next.

"Rivers of blood and creatures bigger than buildings. I'd rather stay here." I said and laughed.

"Come on. Your old home can't be that bad." The silver boy said smiling.

"Rivers of blood you fucking idiot. Besides I know it was better then your old home you burnt yours to the ground." I stated which made him stop.

"How did yo-"

"Insight remember?" I said smirking and pulled down my mask.

"Wow, Where can I get some of that?" i heard the girl ask.

"Absorb the souls of over six hundred beasts." I stated matter of factly. 

"What?" 

"Oh you don't get it? You have to murder. Mass genocide. That's how I became as powerful as I am now." I rubbed my chin.

"Oh uhhh well..." Greeny was going to say but stopped. 

"So. I'm going to say this once. Don't cause any commotion and I won't kill you." I said and walked out. I knew this wouldn't be the end of it but my message mad it's point. That was until I saw Blake walk up to me. 

"Hey." She said a bit nervous.

"Hey." I said smiling. 

"Hey i was uhh.... I was wondering if maybe you would uhh..." She turned bright red and looked down. "Would you go out with me sometime?" She asked looking down.

I smiled gently "Sure I don't see why not." I said and extended my hand to her.