Dueling beast

(Y/N) Pov

(Y/N) Pov

I had decided to fallow Ruby and her team ironically named the same thing. Next up was a truly interesting subject. Grim Studies. I had walked in and again leaned against a wall to listen closely but most of the class was nothing but the teacher telling stories of his youth. I sighed lightly and rubbed the back of my neck. Then I heard something very interesting indeed. "I have with me one of these creatures. Now which one of you would like to test your metal against one of them?" He asked the class. I paid extra attention to this and saw nobody raise there hands for the first few moments so I decided to step forward.

"If I may be a bit forward I feel I should test myself against one of these beasts." The class looked at me with raised brows and tilted heads.

"Have you ever faced a bourbatusk before?" Asked Professor Port as he was called. 

I shook my head "No but I'm confidant in my combat prowess." I said and cracked my knuckles. 

"Okay then but don't say I didn't warn you." He said and a cage rose from the ground showing a dark figure. I stood there taking a step back and clenching my fists. I didn't bother to summon a weapon and slowly moved my foot back. Professor port was about to say something but decided against it and grabbed his axe from the wall and slammed it against the cage before opening it. I then saw the black beast covered in white bone plates with a few red accents. The beast roared and began to charge towards me. I reeled my fist back and prepared to hit it. It got closer and closer and closer then I heard a small ring and a flash of white from my hand then I released it. WHAM! I slammed my fist into the side of the beasts head my fist crushing the skull of the beasts skull sending my hand through it. The room fell silent as I stood tall with the beasts body crumpled on my hand. I raised my hand the lifeless body of the beast still on my hand through the hole in the side of its head. Then soon after it began to turn to dust. I looked at my hand and saw the blood still dripping from my gloved hands that began to flake off into dust. I turned and looked at everyone and saw there stares of awe. I looked at Professor Port who too looked a bit surprised.

"Well that was uhhh.... very interesting." Said Port who wiped his nose. I looked back to the students and to team RWBY who also looked pretty shocked. I smiled at them and pulled my mask up before I walked out. 

Team Rwby pov

Wiess sat in her desk in awe of your power. 'Now I gotta make him mine. Maybe then my father will accept me." She thought as the looked at her hands then clamped them together. 

Blake was sitting in her desk her book fell from her hands as she watched what you did. "It's almost like something from a book. Why am I so attracted to him?" 

Ruby had sparkles in her eyes as she watched it. "Whoa! That was so awesome!" 

Yang sat there a small bead of drool coming from her mouth as she watched you. "Man he is soo hot. I gotta have (Y/N)"