Chapter 2: On the surface

(Back to finally start chapter 2, I'm so tired of school already..... But now I'm back  to start chapter 2 for those who already interested of  reading  this fan fiction so, here it is.)

On the way walking to the ground, Toriel asked Frisk how is she going to introduced them to the humans. Frisk actually didn't thought about how she was really going to introduce them to the others, she kind of thought about it until she felt another sharp pain in her chest. She clutched on her shirt as she stopped walking and let go of Toriels hand. Toriel looked back at Frisk, "Frisk, are you okay?" Frisk nodded, "Yeah, I'm okay," she said. As she was about to grab Toriels hand to continue. They both heard someone behind them running towards them. "Wait! I don't want to be alone, please don't leave me!" As they both turned around, They both were surprised..... it was Asriel. Asriel hugged Frisk tightly as they begin to cry, she hugged them back and started to cry as well. As Frisk turned around, she saw Toriel in shocked. When Asriel looked up, he smiled at Toriel as he let go of Frisk. "Howdy..... mom..... long time no see." Asriel quickly ran to Toriel and hugged her, as Toriel begin to cry and hugged him back. Frisk smiled at both of them as they begin to hug each other.

(After all of the happy moment)

The three of them held each others hands as they walked down the mountain, they saw the others waiting at a grassy area. Everyone came running towards them as they questioned about Asriel, but for Asgore, he was happy to see his long lost son. Just before anybody started to talk, Papyrus shouted out, "WELL FRISK, AREN'T YOU GOING TO INTRDUCE US TO THE HUMANS," he asked. "Well, I guess it's finally time for me to show you the human world now so, are you all ready to see," said frisk. They all said yes. "Well, alright then, let's go...."

        (I know it's not a good paragraph because I'm really not good with my grammer...... but at least I took my time to do this so hope to continue this Fan ficton. So hope you like it.)