36

2 days pass October 30th

Juliet checks with Finn that hes still up for a baby before she calls the make her appointment too see her Dr, Once he confirms she calls her Dr right away. Juliet is able to get in that day at 2pm. At Juliet's dr's office the doctor give her to clear to stop birth control but asks her to get her eggs checked for viability just in case and get Finn's sperm counted so they con conceive faster if needed, She agrees and so does Finn, But they keep having unprotected sex incase they are still able to get pregnant easily. They made the appointment for December 15th at Melani's office.

Stephanie makes an appointment with her doctor to get off birth control not telling anyone other then the Dr the reason for her visit. Stephanie is able to be fit in for the next day at noon.

The next day October 31st

Stephanie wakes up to find Colin still in bed with her after he should have already left for work and wakes him up telling him he's late for work.

"No babe, I'm taking a sick day and going with you" Colin says

"Really, you want to be this involved" Stephanie says

"Yes, its going to be our first baby I want to be involved with everything" Colin says

"We should get ready now so we make it on time then" Stephanie says

"Alright, lets get this day started right then" Colin says pulling her to him and kissing her all over before he inserts himself into Stephanie and makes love to her Slow and gentle.

Once in the dr's office the nurse tells Stephanie to take everything off from the waist down and cover up with the cotton towel till the Dr gets in and she does as she's told.

"Hello Stephanie I see you here for a removal of Birth control May I ask why you have decided to have the device removed" the Dr asks

"Yes, we have decided to try to have a baby" Stephanie says smiling

"I didnt realize you had gotten married" the Dr says

"We didnt yet, its a pre engagement thing " Colin says

"I would like you to have your eggs tested for viability and his sperm tested if possible for a month or two away incase it doesnt happen right away, It's better then waiting a year trying" the Dr says

"Of course, the faster the better I am getting older" Stephanie says

Once they left the dr's office they called Melani and made an appointment at her office for january 12th

10 days later November 10th

Today is Jess and Rosemary's wedding day the wedding colors are red, white and a touch of black.

Rosemary's bouquet is red roses with pearls in it, The brides maids bouquet's are white roses, The brides maids dresses are all different but till the same red, Juliet's dress is a floor length once shoulder dress, Rosemary's sister has a strapless floor length dress, Rory's dress is a floor length deep v neck dress, Stephanie's dress is a around the neck tied floor length dress and April's dress is a halter floor length dress. The Flower girl wore a white dress with flower petals at the bottom and a red sash with a red rose on it and a red headband. Jess worse black pant's a black tie, a black vest and a red tux jacket, The grooms men wore black tux's, white shirts, red ties and red vest's. Rosemary Wore a diamond tiara with ruby's on it, her dress was white with red flower embellishments and she wore red high heels. Meghan Trainor and Charlie puth came to the wedding and joined the reception and of course sang the song that Rosemary and Jess danced too "dear future Husband" but changed it to dear husband saying she had to sing it for them as she was a big part of the proposal. All the attendant where shocked that Meghan Trainor and Charlie puth where not only guests of the wedding but performed for the reception.