39

2 weeks pass January 30th

Stephanie and Colin go to Melani's office to get their results.

"Afternoon Colin, Stephanie" Melani says

"Good Afternoon Melani, So what's the results" Colin says

"Good egg's, good sperm its a little low but nothing major" Melani says

"Have you gotten your period since the retrieval" Melani asks

"No, not yet" Steph says

"Would you like to test for pregnancy" Melani asks

"Sure, it wont kill us" Steph says

Steph goes and pee's into the cup and then Melani tests the urine for pregnancy and waits

"So negative" Colin asks

"Seems you wont be needing any tips on getting pregnant as Colin seems to have done a good job" Melani says

"You mean. My boys did the job" Colin says

"Yes they sure did" Melani says

"I'm growing a human inside me" Steph says

"Yes you are" Melani says

"This is amazing we are going to be parents" Colin says with a big smile

Colin and Stephanie leave Melani's office

"We cant tell anyone till we are further along" Steph says

"Ok sweetie" Colin says

4 days pass February 3rd

Today is Finn and Juliet's wedding, The hall is decorated so beautifully with Royal blue and white flowers everywhere, Juliet's wearing a white dress with a sweetheart neckline with royal blue at the top with royal blue high heels and white and blue rose bouquet with crystals in it, Finn is wearing a black tux with a blue ties and vest and black suede shoes, Rory is wearing a one shoulder below the knee length dress with white high heels encrusted with heels, April is wearing a above the knee dress with an empire wait and crystals along the waist and white heels, Stephanie is wearing a blue spaghetti strapped above the knee dress with white heels, Rosemary is wearing a V-neck empire waist dress with silver high heels, Richie is in a little grey suit with a blue tie and vest, the flower girl is in a white dress with blue sash and head band, the cake was white with royal blue flowers on it, The bridesmaids all have blue and white rose bouquets.

The reception was of course a major Society event that Juliet's mom refused to let any music or details slip past her, There was a bad that played only songs selected and approved by Mrs. Du Pont so it wasnt really all that fun for all of the LDB members that wanted newer up to date music to dance too but there was a small gathering after the reception at a local dance club for everyone who wasnt into the stuffy high society reception. The next day Finn and Juliet are heading New Hampshire for 3 days and then move onto LA for 8 days for their honeymoon, They come back on the 15th and Colin goes back to work on the 19th.

6 days later February 9th

April, Robert, Logan and Rory get to find out the sex of their baby's today and Rosemary and Jess have their first ultrasound all at the same Dr's office so they all take SUV. When they all get to the Dr's office they all check in, Rosemary is with Dr Black and April and Rory with Dr Stevens.

"Rosemary Mariano" The nurse for Dr. Black calls

"Coming" Rosemary says

The nurse leads Rosemary and jess to the exam room