Chapter 1:

Dominique p.o.v *DOMINQUE ON SIDE*

My name is Dominique. Im 20 and I live in N.Y.C Brooklyn if I'm being exact. I'm 5'6 in height. I'm a thick bbw and curvy. I'm mixed with black which I get from my dad and Colombian Dominican and black from my mom. That's why I'm thick and my hair down to the middle of my back. My boyfriend is the most known hustler he goes by Ciro in the streets, I call him Jaden. He 6'2 21 years old.

As I get ready to get into my Benz I see a text. "Sup bae can't wait to see you today". He text me every morning with the same thing I swear he sum else. I pull out my drive way, and through my gate with my initial on the top of it, I drive to starbuks.

"Hey welcome to Starbucks may I helps you" It's always this girl talking my order with nappy red weave & lipstick and blue eye shadow. She dark af and her hair is fucking yellow an red. BITCH NOOOO.

" Yes first you can stop popping yo damn gum in my face for I bitch slap your ass second give me a banana & strawberry smoothie" I had to be stern cause I see she gone give me a problem already. She walked to the back make my smoothie and hands it to me with a damn attitude.

"Here that will be $2.75" She rolled her eyes but she had a strange grin on her face I gave her a $5 and told her to keep the change. "Enjoy yo smoothie" I walk away but I looked inside my smoothie an saw SPIT. Hell to the muthafuckin nawl. This bitch did not just spit in my smoothie. I walked my ass back to her and grabbed her weave and pulled her close to my face.

"Listen here bitch you spit in my damn drink like you fuckin stupid. Bitch I can have you fired killed and no trace you was ever a fuckin live. So you better straighten your shit up you here me bitch" with that I mushed her face back, threw the smoothie at her and walked out there like a boss. I got in my car and drove to school. "Damn 10 minutes late" I mumble to myself as I walk into class. Everyone staring at me like tf is there some on my damn face?

"Hey boo what took you so long" My friend Jasmine says to me. She mixed with black and asian. We call her blasian and she seems to love the name cause all she does is laugh when we call her that.

"The bitch at Starbucks again" I say as I take my seat next to her and my boo Jaden he real serious when it come to his work he don't play bout that. Whenever we have homework his smart ass be done the day before its assigned then we have dance after school, he always so busy.

"Jadeen hunny why you not talking to your baby" I poke him and start pouting.

"Cause he talking bout when we graduate" I think he wants me to shush but its cool. I told him the silent treatment goes both ways and he wont like it when i do him like that but hey that's his life, oh well. We are in our I think 3rd year of college and I'm so happy we almost done cause I can't take this no more. I'm getting my master in psychology and Jays getting his in Technology & Business I think.

*

*

*

*

At home

"Babe why you wont talk to me" Jaden want some booty but he ain't getting nun tonight told y'all he gone quit with that silent treatment. "Is it cause I didn't talk to you this morning? Bae I really wanted to hear what he had to say" He pouts gosh he knows I hate the pouty face.

"OK OK I understand you wanted to hear him now stop pouting you know I hate that" I then sat on him and he wrapped his arms around me from behind. "You know what, I want some to eat" He looks at me. Knowing I got two damn kitchens one on the first level and one on the 3rd level.

I hate having to take the damn elevator to go to the kitchen for him. "Well go take your lazy ass upstairs and get you some to eat" I said that with a grin and he pouted gosh why won't he stop doing that.

" OK OK but this my last time" I took my empty book bag with me and entered the elevator. I pressed 3 and it took a few seconds to get there since I'm on the second level. I enter the kitchen an get him a sandwich, soda, and a pack of oreo's while I got me some soda, yogurt, cookies, trolley gummy worms, and my chicken Alfredo Alonzo the chef made for me.

"Here you go" I through him the bag wen I walked to my room he took out all the stuff he knew was his and ate at the table in my room.

There are four sections to my room, soon as you walk in its my bed, as you walk down the hall you will see my walk in closet on the left, my restroom on the right, and my eating/study room straight ahead. All my rooms have a TV in them and a surround sound stereo. I eat my chicken Alfredo and he over there starring at my food. He finished his fast af.

"Baby share" he whined like a baby. "You can have the rest if I don't eat it all" I say to him while stuffing my face. He just sit there and watch making me feel guilty. "Ugh, fine here but save me some" I hand him the food it seems like i always give him everything. I know he gone eat it all but Ian tripping foreal cause I got all this other stuff. He stuffing his face at the table while watching TV and I'm on insta and twitter. He so fat I swear all he do is eat but his muscle's on point.

Ciro P.O.V

"Baby share" I whined. She gave me the food and told me to save her some. Pshhh fuck I look like saving food?. If that was the case all them hungry kids would be eating. Save me some...psht girl must not know who she been dealing with for 5 years.

"Why you so fat bae" I know she did not just call me fat. I lifted up my shirt "Girl do you not see my chisled 8 pack" point to my stomach " I got the v thang going on" Hahaha she threw a gummy worm at me but i caught it and ate it. " Ya boy got hands boo" she laughs, " No no no do not say boo" I swear she killen my flow.

"You know I love you mini?" I ask her thats the nick name I gave to her. "Yeah Jay Bae I love you too" I picked her up and carried her to her bed and kissed her. I love these moments when its just me and her nobody comin between us. We just layin in the bed almost sleep until someone bust up in the door.

"Mommy why is Nicki laying in bed with Jay" Oh lawd its mini lil bro. He 5 and be acting like he 13 I swear he sum else. "Cam come on lets leave them alone" My mom says before grabbing my lil bro and leaving. Soon as they was leaving my baby woke up.

"Mommy" she yelled lowly to her mom" "Si Mi amora?" "Nanay maaari kang tumawag papa para sa akin" Fuck type language was that? "Ok, cam go turn your sister tv off for me" he agrees before going and turning off the TV and, they left out to cam room across the hall. This mini house but she has to keep spare rooms for guest and a seperate special room for cam.

"Bae what language was that?" I asked her. "Filipino. Now leave me alone im tired".

"Goodnight baby" I mummer kissing her cheek and we fell asleep. Her mom left cam here so I guess we will be babysitting on a Friday tomorrow.

First chapter! was it good? Vote and comment.\