Chapter 14: Its A...

Jaz p.o.v

Its May 13th and its a early morning. Today we find out the sex of my baby and im ready. Trey told his moma and she was disappointed but happy she going to be a grandma. I have to call Nique so her & Jay can come an see. As I get out of bed I see my fat stomach I am 5 1/2 months an miserable. My back & feet hurt and im constantly hungry. I want this baby out of me because it seems like everytime Trey and I get into a argument the baby kicks hard. He says its cause the baby doesnt like it when we argue because the baby can "Feel the tension"...whatever.

"Trey get up our appointment is today bae"

"uhg do I have to have go?"

"Did u put this baby in me?"

"Probably not" I know he did not just go there. I got up and took a shower. When Im done I see him sitting on the bed.

"You know i was playing right? I know thats my baby"

"When did u realize that before or after nique shot you?"

"Girl dont play about that. She crazy mane. She coulda killed me"

"Nique wouldnt hurt a fly"

*

*

1 hour later

*

*

Dominique p.o.v

"BITCH THATS MY PARKIN SPOT I WAS HERE FIRST. YOU NO YOU AINT HANDICAPPED BITCH U JUST FAT. QUIT EATIN ALL THEM LIL DEBBIE CAKES AND YOU WOULDNT NEED THAT SIGN"

"Nique chill for you wake Vani & Cam up'

"Baee I got this hold."

I park right behind the bitch who took my spot. I was bout to block her in but I was like nahh. Let me catch her Southpark freddy cougar look alike ass slippen. I got two kids an one aint even mine an this bitch took the spot closses to the door KNOWING AINT NUN WRONG WITH HER other than she eat 10 Tacos an call it a snack like bitch noo. If u got a eating disorder i could understand that but she smoking cigarretes and bumping Tupac like she bout it. Look like you never find another edge up like man ughhhh.

I enter the buliding holdin Cam and while Jay had Vani. This morning I sent 20 pictures of Vani to my moma.She said they comin home early to see her tu. My dad is slowly giving his position up he has 9.9 million dollars he said when he get a billion he gone out the game FOREVER key word FOREVER. 

"Hello Welcome to Brookwood Medical center how may I help you?"

"Yes Im here for Jazmin William Ultra sound Im Dominique Monroe"

"Ok she is in room 251. Take the elevator to florr 3 and its the 3rd door on the left."

"Thank you"

Trey P.O.V

"Where are they Trey I dont wanna start without them in here *sniff* WHERE ARE MY FRIENDS"

"They comin Jaz chill ma dont be crying you could stress my baby out in there I know lil man gone be happy if his moma shut the...uh i mean if you quit stressin"