Chapter: 13 Meet Avani Monroe

*NO ONE P.O.V*

As Jay Nique Avani & Cam leave the adoption Center they go to meet Jaz & the rest of their friends. A picture of Avani is to the side. Shortly they arrive to the mall and see all their friends.

Nique P.O.V

"OMG WHO IS THIS CUTEY!! She is sooo adorable."

"This is Avani our daughter"

"Kml girl quit playing, fr tho who baby this is you have"

" Jaz she serious. This is our daughter. She is some months"

"Omg are you guys serious. Now there are 3 kids going to be in the crew Avani, Cameron, and Elijah."

"No stuff Daniel, way to point out the obvious"

"Shut up Tay I wasn't talking to u was I"

"Enty ways I have to get out the game. I have a family. I'm going to finish school, go to college & get a job."

"Sounds good. Oh Mo & Devin went back to Cali."

"Why didn't she text me. When did she tell u she was gone Trey?"

"Uhm earlier. Devin told me. Aye we gtg but bye. See you later little vani" 

Vani smiled and laughed reaching for Trey face. He, Jaz, & everyone else left while Jay & I went shopping. We got her 10 pairs of Jordan's  about 20 outfits and some little hair accessories.I also got another car seat, a crib, and a stroller. My baby has to stay fresh. As we finished up Cam & I got some ice cream while Jay had daughter -Daddy time.

"Two crazy Cookie dough please"

"Here you go that will be $3.50" 

I gave her the money and got the icecream. I cant just give out money like I use to I have to save. My dad is only giving me 5k a month and Jay mom giving him the same amount until we get a job then its like wayy less. Im talkin bout they only givin us $250 a month for Avani only. As we walk back to the table I see Jay holding Vani while she reach for his nose.

"Hey mama baby. I see you trying to get daddy nose suga moma i see you baby"

I rub my nose against her little nose. When I stop I see king looking sad.

"Whats wrong King?"

"Im sleepy nicki"

I pick him up and lay his head on my shoulder. We all go to the car and head home. Its been a long day and Im tired myself. I could go for a good knap. I lay cam in my bed as I change clothes. I wash up Vani change her and put her in her brand new crib. Tomorrow I will fix her up a little nursery but for now she will lay in her crib next to the bed. Jay showers & lays in bed. I put Cam head on my stomach as he sleeps because he will do it anyways. Jay scoots closer and lays my head on his shoulder as we all fall into a peacful sleep.

I updated twice in 1 night im so proud of myself because im tired and my song 99 problems by Ariana Grande on I will probably put the video to the side. Gn VOTE COMMENT SHARE all that good stuff. Its a short chapter but thats cool cause at least I updated right? Right #StayBlessed Bye guys