Chapter 24

~~1 month later~~

Dominique

"Jaden I'm about to get my nails done." I walked over to him and kissed his cheek. " And that B Stephanie better not bring her ass in my house or I'm killing everybody," I tease as I walk out the door. Yeah I know about Stephanie. I remember meeting her like it was yesterday.

Flashback

"Jaden quit playing and give my baby her food." We're at Mugshots eating cause I am hungry as finuck. "She took my fries so I'm taking hers" I shake my head at them. They always messing with each other. "Daddy gimme fry" Vani reached her hand out opening and closing it. " Now daddy" Jay gave her the fries and she started clapping.

I look at the front and see some girl looking at us. She has been looking every since we got in here. "Jay that girl wont stop looking over here. She look mad" Jay looked at the girl and started to panic. "Uhh I gotta go. They need me at the trap." he said, " come on lets go". As soon as he got up she came over.

" Hello Jaden." I looked at her. I know her rude ass did not come over here and she see me. " Oh um hey Stephanie" She looked at me and rolled her eyes before going back to Jaden. " So don't forget I have another doctors appointment.for our son. Im getting another ultra" I looked at her stomach. Ah hell she is pregnant.

" Your what? Say that again" she turned to me and said, " Our son. Look peasant I'm not sure where your from but you shouldn't interrupt me ,I will kick your ugly ass." I'm dead. " Look little girl I'm here with my family. I'm NOT going to cut up in here because my daughter here, and I'm to classy for that. Jaden handle your trash."

I grabbed my keys and Vani then headed home. He can go home with that tramp. He will not play me. He just told me he bought a club now he has a son on the way? Forget that.

" I gotcha bae ain't nobody worried bout her, but I am worried about where you going." I love how he is over protective. It turns me on to see how upset he gets when another man is looking at me.

"Im going to go get my nails done." They chipped and I don't go out like that.

" Stay here with us." He walked towards me with a sexy smirk on his face. His hazel eyes looked deep into mine showing pure lust. They had a few specks of grey which means he is in the mood.

" Not now baby I have to go" If I stay any longer he will find a way to get me in the mood, and knowing him he will go all day, no mercy. I decided a quick tease wouldn't hurt.

" Well I guess I can stay for a minute. If you want me to." He smiled from ear to ear when I said that. I pretended to drop my keys and bent over putting my ass on his member making him groan.

" Stop playing before I take you upstairs and go in on you girl." He said while grabbing my hips as I lift up. My back is pressed against his hard chest, feeling his erection. I turn and kiss his neck, as he squeezes my butt I let out a moan into his mouth.

Pulling away fro the intense kiss I peck his lips. " Don't forget to feed my baby Jay" I laughed as he has a surprised look on his face. " Im going to get you for that" I run out the house as fast as I can before he gets to me.

"Thank goodness" I say to no one in general as I hop into my Benz heading to Karlas' Nail Shop.

Shania

" Bae I don't know who that is that keep calling me" I know its Martez but he wont leave me alone. What I did was a mistake and he knows it. I told him I couldn't continue what we had going on because it makes me look bad. I'm to old to be acting like some whore.

" Nia you better not be lying to me. Let me call this nigga back see if you serious." I paused. DAMN I think to myself as I hesitantly handed him my phone. I hope Tez don't answer or I'm going to have a major problem.

"Hello" I heard Tez voice on the other end. I try to walk away but Chase pulled me back.

" Aye I'm going to need you to stop calling my girl. If she aint answering leave her alone"  As I hold my breath waiting on Tez to reply I see Chase  face tense up a little bit.

" Mane I thought this was my mom number. I didn't know I had the wrong number." I could hear the faint laugh in his voice before he hung up. A gush of relief fell over my body as I let out a breath.

" I'm bout to go.  I'll call you when I get back." I nodded as chase left out the house.

 Jaz

"Trey can you help me?" I yelled through the house. As I walked into my room I saw him taking pictures with a sleeping Zeek. I walked over to him and grabbed my baby while placing kissing on his face.

" What are you doing? I know you saw me taking pictures with my son." I straight faced his ass. I know he heard me calling him. "So you didn't hear me calling you? I need your help getting something." He got up and walked over to me taking Zeek out of my arms. 

" Let me put my son in his room and I will help you with whatever you need" I nodded as he walked out of the room. I headed downstairs trying to open the cabinet. "Damn" I mumble.

" You need help getting up there?" I nodded as he grabbed my butt. "I need something to grab while lifting you" He chuckled while lifting me up. I grabbed two bowls and closed the cabinet. 

"  You can let me go now" He looked at me and did as told. I walk to the fridge to get some ice cream and strawberries.

" Trey can you get the brownies out the oven for me please?" He nodded and grabbed the oven mit out the draw to get my brownies.

"Whip cream or no whip cream?" I asked him. As I try to turn around but I feel his arms around my waist.

" I don't need this. I got something better in mind." He said while kissing my neck. I shook my head and left his grasp. I turned and look deep into his eyes. "Trey we not about to do this, not today. I-I need time, you need time, we have a son to worry about" He put his hands on my lips telling me to hush.

Next thing I know I'm on the kitchen island bent over getting hit from behind. Sigh Some things never change

Long time since I updated huh? Picture of Tez in MM. I will update a bit more since I haven't in 4 months. I really want to change the plot of the story. I think I will just finish this one and then do a spin off or some. I need some ideas of where to go from here. I have one but I don't want to say it just yet because if I tell it then i wont use it for the story. Anyways VOTE.COMMENT.FOLLOW

~10 COMMENTS

~30 VOTES

^ That's how u get faster updates