Chapter 25

Jaden

"Good Morning to you. The birds are chirppen." I groaned listening to nique signing. 8:30 on a Friday morning and she the only one up.

" Mini can you not do that" I asked groggily.

"Your not my dad" She sings while dancing.Vine has killed my baby

"Jay get up we got to go" I stretched while throwing my feet over the side of the bed.

"Where we going?"

"Where going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship" I know she did not wake me up for that. I decided I will let her have her fun because I am not up for fighting this morning. As I walk to the restroom I hear little footsteps in the hallway.

" Vani what are you doing?" I asked as I opened the door.

" Dad mommy told me to scare you." I could hear mini in the room cursing.

" Oh really well next time tell mommy that you dont wanna scare daddy okay?" She nodded and ran to the bed.

After showering I decided to wear my black and white bandana joggers with my white shirt gold chain and air jordan 13 retro "barons".

" Mini what are you doing?" I ask while I watch her mess with our daughter.

"I'm trying to teach her how to tie her shoe but she keep grabbing my hair" She says in a frustrated tone.

"You do know she is only one right?" I asked joking with her. Mini hates when I do that which is why I always do it. She mumbled something before walking to the car. I followed behind her locking the door.

"Mommy I hungry!!" Vani yelled throwing a temper tantrum.

"Hey Vani what did I tell you about that yelling stuff?"

" Ghetto girls yell but a princess use her inside voice" She looked down about to cry.

"Apologize to mommy for me" She looked up and hugged mini while apologizing
"So where we going?" I pick up Vani and take her to the kitchen with mini right behind me.

"Well first we dropping her off over grandma house while we go handle some business." I nod as she feeds Vani a bagel.

"Can daddy get a bagel?" I whisper in mini ear. She turns red while I grab a hand full of her behind.

"Jay stop my baby in here" She throws the rest of the bagel away while grabbing Vani.

" Off to grandma house"

Tay

"Why are we here? I thought we was done with this shit!" I am tired of the drug game I just got a job as tattoo artist making legal momey an I am not trying to go to jail.

"Somebody is stealing from my dad an he need help finding out who. I think its only right we help him as much as he helped you all." Nique says to all of us.

" He helped you to lil miss princess. Don't act like we are your charity case, or we owe you our life. You needed his help just as Much as we did."

"Calm down jaz. You know she didn't mean it like that" Jay says being the mediator.

" Ok so who do we need to get?" Unique looks down like she is scared to say what is about to come out of her mouth.

"Your dad" What!?

Hello loves!! I missed you guys so much. Man I been busy as crap. But arnt you happy I updated this short little chapter. I been reading a lot of wattpad stories that its been keeping me from writing. I'm sorry guys but I have seen all the love you have been showing so I just want to say thanks.

Vote.Comment.Follow .Share