Chapter 26

Tay

" what do you mean my dad? He didn't do anything. I barely see him!" I know my dad did a lot of Wrong, more wrong than right but that's family and no matter how much I want to hate him I can't because he made me the man I am today good and bad.

" Look it's nothing personal but he messed up so now he has to pay up it's what we call a slippery slope. If we let your dad off then other Niggas gone think they can get off. Nahh boss it don't work like that. Everybody must pay."

Nique is right but at the same time I don't want to be a part of my fathers' death.

" Tay you don't have to do this you have so much ahead of you. Who has to listen to her when you making it on your own?"

" You know what Jazmine you have had a smart mouth the past few days I think you need to get your self in check before I do it for you bitch."

I'm growing irritated by the minute Jaz & Nique have to stop.

"Trey get your girl man."

" You know what Tay since everyone thinks I'm the bad guy I'm going to let you explain to my dad why you don't want to. Meeting adjourned."

Nique

I cant believe its his father either but that's life. And Jaz need to stay in her fuckin place because I don't have the time or the patience for her bull. Talking bout some "you have so much ahead of you". We all know what we can do, but this is what we are good at, and I'll be damned if I let anyone mess over my family name.

"Bae everybody left, you good?" As he wraps his muscular arm around me I smell his cologne.

"No, I want to be happy, but no one else is happy. Would I be selfish if I put myself before everyone else?" I mumble the last part in his shirt. I try to be understanding but some I just don,t get.

" You are human. You can't make everyone happy. Just do for you and your family. I got you if nobody else does. Now give me them lips" I laugh as he pokes his lips out.

"Which ones?" I give him a seductive look as I walk upstairs.

"Don't play with me girl. I'll break ya back"

"DO IT!" I yell while running upstairs.

So I just wanted to post something since I haven't been updating. I can't believe it's been five months since I updated. Blame my stupid laptop that turns off when I'm in the middle of doing something. I will try to update at least twice a month I know that may not be much but that's bout as good as it gets with this crazy laptop. Maybe I'll get a new one. Wouldn't that be great. Well anyways VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.