Chapter 9: Lets talk

Trey P.O.V

"Jaz Bae you hungry?" I ask her while I walk to the kitchen. She didnt reply. The hell.The guys on they way. I leave the kitchen and see on the computer some dude walking the room where Jaden at I paused it since it was on replay. I looked closely at the guy. He look so familiar but I cant remember. I call for Jaz some more but no reply. I call Nique to see if she heard from Jaz.

Nique P.O.V 

As Jay drive Trey call me

"Hello"

"Nique have you heard from Jaz I cant find her in this big ass house an she wont reply to me calling her name"

"Well" Just then I got a text from jaz.

"Hold up let me check this message I got Trey"

Nique its Jaz dont tell Trey where Im at make him think I got kidnapped or some. When yall get here Im gone pop up an he gone be all baby where was u I was scared.

I replied telling her aight.

"Trey I havent heard from her she could be kidnapped or some" I said in a calm ass voice.

"Why you so CALM your BESTFRIEND is KIDNAPPED and your being all calm an shit hell nahh"

"Stfu we almost home we can go look for her when we get there. DAMN JADEN ALL IN MY CONVO DRIVE DAMMIT I SWEAR YOU....Trey l'll talk to u wen I get home." I hung up and looked at Jaden.

"Why you laughing aint nun funny. Betta leave me aloneee."

"Rememba dat when you wanna cuddle and shit" I pouted.

"But Jayyy You cant take cudlling away from you I dont take sex away from you." I said in his ear cause I didnt want the others to hear us.

"Did you not say this morning I should fuck flappy bird?" I laughed.

"Shut up Jay" He pulled into the drive way and locked the gate. I unlocked my door and entered my house.

"BITCHES IM HOMEEEE" I yelled loud so Trey could hear me.

"Thank god come on lets find her I got my gun." He said running towards the door.

"How about your dumb ass turn around maybe then you would find me easier" Jaz said while walking downstairs.

"WHERE WAS YOU HAD A NIGGA SCARED!" Everyone laughed at trey dumb ass.

"If you actually looked for me you would know I was upstairs." he gave a Oh I didnt know look and she just mean mugged his ass and walked to her car. Trey followed behind her an they pulled off.

"Im tired bye guys" Said shania her and Tay left. I looked at Daniell , Mo & Devin. They just laughed and walked out the door. Just as I was locking the door here come my moma busting all up in the door an shit like she pay bills.

"Hey mama what ya need?"

"Dont ask wtf I need chile I ask you that im the adult. I need you to watch cam again im goin out of town."

"WHAT!! But mommy I have to finish my business I cant watch him." I said as serious as possible while picking up my bro.

"Put me down. Im a big boy. Ion wanna be picked up." Cam said while squirming in my arm. I playfully kissed him and sat him down.

"Nique dont interegate me. Im goin to be gone for about a month. Its a business trip to Europe im going to meet your dad. I got people watching Juan so if he come for you they will let me know and I will come back and get Cam but until then Im gone need you to watch him." I sighed an looked at cam with his hazel eyes and curly hair.