Chapter 20

3 MONTHS LATER

Tay

Trey called me today since we havent talked in a while.

" What it feel like knowing your son gone be here any moment?"

" Stressful, ever since Jaz moved back in she has been crazier. She will throw tantrums for no damn reason. Then her lil fat ass will wobble all the way to the kitchen and eat a whole gallon of ice cream and not share" He sighed. This fool crazy.

" How did you get her to move back in? Last I remember she didnt want shit to do with you?"

"You know, you a nosy cousin. But if you must know nigga, I took her out to eat apologized, did the whole sunset on the beach thing and showed her the baby room that I decorated all by myself."

" Dang you went out the way. You did some movie type shit." we laughed. Nell came behind me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

" Aye I got to go."

" Ahh my nigga bout to get him some. Gone head." This dude retarded

" Bye. Tell auntie Imma go by her house later." 

" Aight" I hung up the phone and looked at my girl.

" Whats wrong?"

" Nothing gotta go to work today." I sighed

" You know I dont like you working. Why cant you just chill here? Its not like we dont have the money."

" Tay why cant you understand, it's not about the money. I just want to be independent and know that I can do it on my own. Plus I like the discounts." I laughed at her.

" Aight ma, have fun at work I guess" I kissed her and she left. I wont be seeing her until 4:30.

Nique

" Jay stop tickling me your killing me." 

" Say you sorry"

" Im sorry Jay IM SO SORRY" I fell off the bed and started laughing even harder.

" You so clumsy"

" No im not." I got up and went to NiNi room.She might still be sleep. My baby is one now and lemme tell you what we did for her birthday. We rented out a baby amusement park. We had moon walks, water slides for the older kids, and some bomb ahh food.

" Ma-ma" I picked her up and went into Cam room. I see he has one foot under the cover and one hanging off with his head on the other side of the bed. He look deformed.

" Cam wake up."

" but Im sleepy. half a hour is all I ask for." I laughed at him.

' Half a hour thats it." I close his door and go back to my room.

Vani instantly got happy when she saw Jay. She is a daddy girl. 

" Dada" Jay took her from  me and lifted her in the air.

" Hey baby girl" She started laughing and he sat her on the bed.

" We have a cute family.' I say, while laying next to jay with Vani in the middle.

" You need to give me a son" I laughed at him.

" My baby not even 2 and you trying to get me to have another one? You might get another daughter." He smirked at me.

" I know. Maybe in a couple of years." I nodded an looked at my baby who was putting my shirt in her mouth.

" Jay" He looked at me.