Chapter 6: filler

Tay p.o.v *PICTURE OF TAY ON SIDE*

Everybody at Nique house cause she wanted a sleep over. WE DONT DO SLEEP OVERS WE MEN. Well Almost men. We in the game room playing mortal Kombat the newest one. She whooping Trey ass.

"YEAH NIGGA YEAH. CALL ME NIQUE-O IM A WILD GIRL IMA IMMA WILD GIRL" nique bouncing up an down on Jaden lap

"Sit cho ass down" yelled Jaz. Her hormones be some else. Trey had bought her some food and she ate it all and his her hungry ass. She cried watching Friday her emotional ass. Im chilling talking to Shania but she tired its only 8.

" Tay leave me alone im tireeeed" she whined. Everyone laughed hard af. I carried her to a guest room so she could sleep and wouldnt be bothered.

Nique p.o.v

I was tired of whooping trey ass in Mortal Combat so I put in GTA5 so they could play. While im taking the elevator to get some snacks I see my mommy when tf she got here??

'Hey Nique you having a sleepover baby" she said while pulling out a Arizona and some barbecue chips.

"Yeah moma. You wanna see everyone?'

"Is my baby Jaz up there" My moma love her some Jaz. Idk why but my moma love her like ha own.

"Yeah she up there. MoMo here to ma" I said while getting oreos, takis, candy and some drinks and stuffing it in my large douflebag

"OMG MY BABY MO HERE. I havent seen her in years awww come on so I can see my babies Nique" She ran to the elevator and Im following behind her. We reach the game room and all these lil boys staring at my moma.

'Hey baby moma" Onlt Tay dumb ass would say some shit like that smh.

"Hey Tae. Where my baby Jaz an Momo?" she say sitting on the couch inbetween Jaden & Trey.

"Hey Wifey. We was playing the xbox one." Said Jaz & Momo in unison.

"Oh babies. How are you? How your daddy Mo?"

"He good wifey. How cam?"

"Girl he a lil bad ass like his daddy and sister. Jaz how you doing with the baby? How lil Micah him n cam need to chill together sometimes."

"Good. Wait how you know? Nique I said I wanted to tell her. An Micah still the same he ask about cam alot" Jaz over there pouting and shit.

"Nique didnt tell me. I can tell you pregnant look at you baby. You glowing and shit. I know what it look like to be pregnant shid I had two kids myself seem like three the way they daddy act."

"Bye momma over here talkin bout daddy" I said while hugging my mommy. Im a softy when it come to her cam and my Daddy.

"Bye baby yall have fun. Dont do nun I wouldnt do." She said while hugging everyone and walking out. Aint no telling what she wouldnt do. 

4 hours later Narrator p.o.v

Everyone went to the room with there boyfriend or girlfriend and laid down. They are tired from playing games and eating. Jaz on the toilet taking a shit while nique Mo and Daniel in there with her making sure she ok. The boys knocked tf out cause they was playing with the guns in the private shooting range Nique have. They have to wake up early tomorrow cause its back to Business for the Loyals Regeneration

Hello luvs.  Not my best chapter just wanted to update for you so you wont be looking for a chapter anymore. I been updating very slow but It will be faster when I have more time. No school today so TURN TF UP nah nah turn down you getting to hype smh take a seat. but you know the routine

Huah * Nae Nae's*  Muahh  *blows kiss throws peace sign up*