Chapter: 5 meet the characters

Trey P.O.V *Picture of Trey on side*

Hey Im trey I guess you should get to know about us before we continue the story. Im 6'1 lightskin I have a body like trey songz so the girls say. My hair has waves i have to keep my head fresh ya feel me. Im 20 my birthday June 24. Weird thing is everyone met when we was little. Im from Harlem but moved to Brooklyn for some Job my dad got here.

Jaz

Sup Im Jazmin call me Jaz but you already know. Im  5'7 and thick. I have a swimmer body like Nique but she got that Beyonce body with abs smh. My hair is shoulder length and black with caramel highlight. Im 18 my Birthday July 18th. I live in Brooklyn but Im from New York, New York. I have 1 little brother his name Micah he is 6 and bad as fuck. Im currently pregnant byTrey child we been dating for a while now and I know your thinking wow 18 & pregnant well I didnt plan it this just happened. Everyones parents worked for Nique Dad. He called them the Loyals cause they was the only ones he trusted. After he let them go he hired us. Our parents wasnt minding because he treated them well and he does the same for us so we make our own money but he make sure we go to school.

Tay

Sup Im Tay. Trey my cuzo but we dont tell people that fr. Im 6'0 caramel color. My girl name Shania she cool people. Im 19 My birthday May 28th. I have a lil sister her name Kimey (Kim-E). She 14. I live next door to Nique like everyone else. My mom has her own house she stay about 10 miles away from me. My dad died working for Tarell. He was also part of the Loyals my mom was depressed so she couldnt work so I went to work for tarell. Of course my mom was upset she thought I was going to die like my dad but Im making it. I bought her a house and 2 cars so she dont have to worry bout nun. I got a college fund for me & my lil sis so when I get done with this drug thing we have a back up plan. 

Devin

 Hi Im devin. Im mixed with Dominican and African American. I am 5'12. My birthday June 2nd im 20. Im from L.A But my mom got a job at the U.S Trade Center so we moved here. I heard my dad tell stories of how he was part of Loyals so I decided to be part of it so I moved to Brooklyn and met Nique and now we all friends. Girls love me cause Im very nice but they dont say that in the bed. Kml jk dont tell Momo I said that she crazy bruh. But Yeah I have a older brother his name Stephan he still in Cali I hear from him a lot he 23. 

Aight so thats for the ppl who you dont know. I didnt add Shania or Daniel in this because they gone tell you about them later in the story. Plus I got tired of writing about ppl and I just wanted to update. But #StayBlessed

 Muah *blows kiss throws up peace sign* Im out