DOLLHOUSE = MALFOYS

I JUST REALISED SOMETHING!!! --with the help of my Ravenclaw intelligence ofc.

Just kidding I actually found a video on YouTube... (Vid on top)

On how MELANIE MARTINEZ'S DOLLHOUSE SONG IS SO RELATED TO THE  MALFOYSSSSSS

As a fan of both fandoms, this shit really excites me.

Idk how many of you guys like Melanie or knew who she was, but hear me out!

Have you listened to Dollhouse's lyrics? The Malfoys could easily relate to it.

I'm still gonna explain whether you've heard it or not.

Lyrics 1: Hey girl open your walls play with your dolls, we'll be a perfect family

Let's say Walls is a code for Public. And ofc to the public the Malfoys are a "perfect family". Acting like "dolls" as if everything's fine and perfect.

Lyrics 2: When you walk away is when we really play

Thus explains what's really going on with the Malfoys.

Lyrics 3: You don't hear me when I say, Mom please wake up, dad's with a slut. And your son is smoking Cannabis.

Okay! So Draco isn't really a smoker (or Jk just didn't mention it, who knows) but smoking is what others use for an escape. Its like a drug but its not. You do get it right? xD
And this heavy tasked that Voldemort had assigned him to do that obviously drive him insane to the point he's not even eating and looks paler than usual, Surely he'd want an escape.

And back to "Dad's with a slut"
I don't think someone had mentioned that Lucius is cheating on Narcissa with another girl but technically he's cheating on her. By serving the dark lord despite Narcissa's protests not to.

And then let's go to "Mom please wake up"
Narcissa could've just left Lucius right after he joined the Dark Lord's side. But no, she stayed. Yeah I know its not that easy. I mean she could've been killed. But why didn't she go to Dumbledore or some aurors to defend her? I think its because she's blinded by doubt and fear. That pretty much explains it if you look at it that way.

Lyrics 4: No one ever listens, this wallpaper glistens. Don't let them see what goes down in the kitchen.

Don't let them see what's really going on.

Lyrics 5: Places, places, get in your places. Throw on your dress and put on your doll faces. Everyone thinks that we're perfect, please don't let them look through the curtains.

Show the public what they expect to see. Don't let them know what's really happening.

Lyrics 6: D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E I see things nobody else sees

Draco knows what's really going on with his family.

Lyrics 7: One day they'll see what goes down in the kitchen

The whole wizarding world finding out they're with the dark lord by joining Voldemort's sides at the war.

Lyrics 8: We'll be a perfect family

For the public, that is

So yeah! This is my explanation. I didn't copy & paste the lyrics, Its all in my head! So I apologize if there are mistakes :p though this is not drarry related, I wanted to share it with you guys. Hope you like it! And don't worry I'm still continuing 'love potion' though it'll be in a different title....

AND THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE SUPPORT TO ALL OF MY STORIES! EVERYONE SHALL HAVE 100 COOKIES (OR WHATEVER FOOD YOU LIKE)

XxxX