II: I'm not a fish!

Words: 1,665

AN:

Since I'm not a fish is technically not a oneshot, I decided to put Roman Numerals on the top instead.

Man, I'm so torn between continuing this story like this, or just making a solo book about it. Tell me what you think in the comments! I honestly think that continuing like this makes the story appear to be rushed, but making a whole new book is too much of a hassle xD

Nevertheless, I'll do what you guys want. I'm so happy for the support this story had gotten in the last chapter. This is part two, enjoy! <3

▫ ⚜ ▫

Harry felt drunk. That feeling of drifting in space, with his limbs heavy, and his mind clouded, he certainly feels drunk, but he doesn't drink, and it's not like he remembered himself drinking. Could it be that the pirates have slipped in some beer in his pumpkin juice? Come to think of it, he doesn't feel like he's on the Cavalrin anymore, if he's not in the Cavalrin, then where is he?

Flashbacks of the previous hours came back to his mind. One that involves a tail, pale hair, and sharpened teeth. With a gasp, Harry jolted awake, but what greeted him though, is something that the human boy had never seen before.

Not far from the distance, looks like what it appears to be an underwater city. With high structures that resembles buildings, lights to light up the place, and... Creatures... Mermaids?

The city is colored in green, gold and black. It looks rich, and powerful, and Harry was so tempted to swim close to it just to explore, but then-,

"That is called Hogwarts, my dear friend. Beauty isn't she?" a sly voice said, startling Harry.

Harry turned around, surprised to hear another voice asides his own. What he saw though, is the same thing that he had seen eight years ago. Harry can recognize it right away. It's something that he had never seen before, or rather something that he only saw once, and everyone's told him it was a delusion. It feels like Harry's eyeballs are gonna roll out of it's sockets. Here, he saw the creature again, but it looks older from what he remembered. Perhaps it aged with time, just like him.

Here it was, striking a confident pose in all it's glory. With its platinum hair, long and free, falling at the right places. Smooth pale skin, contrasting with its dark long tail. Its tail is black at the bottom, but as you travel up, you can see the black part fading and turning into grey, almost white at some point.

And then its eyes. When he was little, he never got to see this beautiful creature's eyes, but now, he can see it close and clear. Alluring silver. It matches the creature perfectly.

"Lovestruck are we? I might say, you don't look bad yourself," the merman said, shrugging as to appear he was nonchalant about it all.

Harry suddenly remembered reality. "I-, No. It's just that... It's you isn't it? I saw you, nine years ago on the shores of Nomaj..." Harry stumbled with his words. He isn't exactly sure on how this is possible. How they were talking underwater and all.

The merman paused, appearing to be very deep in thought. Racking all of his memories together, it was obvious when the merman finally remembered. His face is just easy to read, in Harry's opinion.

"Ah! So that's what it's called. Nomaj? Figures, humans are a bunch of uncreative mindless blokes."

Harry frowned. He found something in that statement quite offensive. "I'm human."