Operation Starco

"Shhh, I think I hear someone coming in," spoke a blonde haired girl.

"It's not like it's going to be either of them..."

"Well it could be," she insisted.

"Really? You think Marco's just going to walk into the girl's bathroom? Star maybe, but I don't think Marco would," explained the ginger haired boy as he peeked, around the corner of the bathroom wall, at the door for security purposes.

"They can't know about this, they'll never see it if we don't do this," the green eyed blonde replied in a half whisper.

"Well obviously, they've both been in denial of liking each other for months now, it actually wasn't long after Marco stopped crushing on you,"

"Marco never liked me?" she spoke inquisitively.

Ferguson chuckled, "Why is everyone sooblivious?"

"Shhh! Someone's coming!" Jackie whispered as she shoved Ferguson into a stall and locked herself in the one next to him.

They both eyed the floor to see if the shoes were Star's. They both sighed in relief when they were only the shoes that cheerleaders wore. Ferguson took the opportunity to exit the stall and hit on said cheerleader.

"Hey, you come here often?" he flirted. She replied with a scream followed by a dash out of the girl's bathroom.

Jackie walked out of her stall not long after, erupting in laughs. "Good job," she laughed. Ferguson scratched the back of his head sheepishly and they both walked out of the school restroom. They both returned to their separate classrooms and thus began, phase one. Jackie entered the classroom where she took her seat diagonal to Marco's where the two besties chatted with each other.

"Hey Marco," she spoke casually to the boy in the red hoodie.

"Hey Jackie," he spoke back, not blushing even the slightest.

"I have two free passes for tomorrow to that new amusement park that just opened up, and I can't go so do you want them?" she asked as she held the passes out.

"Sure, thanks," he replied as he took the passes and Star began to jump out of her seat in excitement.

"Ooooooooo! An amusement park! What's that?" Star questioned in utter obliviousness.

"It's a place people walk around, and go on roller coasters and rides, and eat cotton candy!" he replied, furthering her eagerness.

"THAT SOUNDS AMAZING! THANKS JACKIE!" she exclaimed to a smug and plotting Jackie.

"No problem," she said with a wink that neither seemed to notice.

With the ring of the bell, all the students rushed out of the class. Jackie took two lefts while walking down the school halls where Ferguson leaned against the lockers, flirtatiously winking at some of the passerby girls.

"Operation Starco: Step one completed," she informed him.

"Awesome, now it's my turn for step two." he said and then walked off to the cafeteria where he awaited his friends' arrival. Taking a seat at a table, he saw Star and Marco walk in, hand and hand. Once they realized their hands were interlocked, they both blushed profusely and unlatched their hands, walking to the table, where Ferguson sat, in embarrassment.

"Hey Ferg," Marco broke the silence.

"Hey buddy," he started, "LOOK! A RAINBOW PEGASUS!" he pointed behind Star and Marco.

"What?" Marco said as he turned around.

"Peggie?" Star questioned as she turned her head.

Ferguson took the opportunity to borrow Star's scissors and make a bee line to the door. "Be right back guys!" he called as he ran around the corner so he was out of sight. With a tear through the dimension of Earth, he opened a portal to none other than the monster infested outskirts of Mewni. He cautiously stepped through where he was greeted by a Ludo who was scouting for new monster recruits.