Nerd

Star's P.O.V

I walked down the scary corridor of my school while clutching my books tightly with sweaty palms, praying desperately that those bullies wouldn't notice me.

"Hey nerd! Where are your friends? Wait! You don't have any!" Nick my long time bully screamed while the rest of his gang of bullies laughed.

I continued to walk, focusing my gaze on the ground trying my best to not let my tears out becayse if I do allow them to fall, the bullying will just get worse! As I proceeded to walk to my next period I heard laughing and walking behind me, I heard it get closer and closer until I felt a shove causing me to fall.

I used my elbows to help myself up when I felt a sharp pain in my nose, I felt it and I feel liquid on my fingertips and I directly knew it was blood. I grabbed the sleeve of my jacket and wiped my nose with it removing all the excess blood.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was almost 7:40 a.m

"Oh crap I'm late!" I whisper screamed and bolted to my first period which is History and I have it together with my best friend Marco. We always sit beside eachother.

I walked in the claasroom and felt everybodies eyes on me. Talk about awkward.

"Miss Butterfly, I'm surprised to see you late for the first time, now take a seat." Miss Jubelii my History teacher said and as she did I heard snorts and snickers comimg from everyone exept Marco.

I walked to my seat and sat down then opened my textbook and went to the page that they were on.

"Hey Star, you okay?" Marco asked placing his hand on mine.

"No." I say, my voice slightly shaky as tears began to form on my eyes.

"Is that blood?" When he asked those words that's when I broke down.

"Yes. And I can't stand it anymore." I weeped.

He took me in his arms and while he rested his head on my head as he started to rub relaxing circles around my back.

"It's all gonna get better... I promise."