OH MY GOD

Guys, this isn't bragging in any way, but this is what happened today and it made me so happy I just wanted to tell you all.

As you all may not have known, I am a VERY big Disney fan. (And mind I say that my room is themed Disney?)

Ever since I was a child, those were basically the only movies I loved watching. Movies such as Peter Pan, Snow White (which was the first ever movie I've watched from them), Sleeping Beauty, etc., etc.

So I was in bed sleeping like I usually do on a regular basis, when my mom came in to change the curtains WHILE I WAS SLEEPING. Like wth mom?

Anyways, she changed the curtains green which wasn't at all odd to me because she knew my new favorite color was green. I didn't mind it so I got up and fixed my bed, pulled back the curtains and such. The curtains were really nice because when sunlight streams through it, it gives the room a really nice glow of green. It basically paints my whole room green.

So after that y'know just going to the lady room to do my business, I went downstairs for breakfast. I greeted my father good morning in Japanese (yes. I'm half Japanese and I wish I would have told you guys sooner.) and my mother in the usual English. I got my food and sat down at the table where we always eat which was in the living room where the tv was. I sat down and began to eat and breakfast was absolutely DELICIOUS because I had chicken nuggets YAY!!

So as I was eating and my mom was on her phone, which was an iPhone 7 Plus I think???

She just pops out this random question which was:

"Do you miss Disneyland?"

When she asked that I kind of stopped for a moment and I suddenly became suspicious but shrugged it off thinking it was just a random question she asked and nothing more. So I replied:

"Yeah, I'm actually homesick. Y'know...from Disneyland. I miss it there."

I suppose that was the only answer she needed when she turned to my dad and said:

"Papa, Chehiro said wants to go to Disneyland." She calls my dad 'Papa' if you were wondering.

So he turned to look at her confused and replied with a simple "Disneyland?"

"She said she wants to go to Disneyland."

And by that time I stopped eating and just stared at the both of them and listened to their conversation. I don't know why, but I just did.

AND THEN the words of wisdom he said that made me break down (not really. My eyes got watery.)

"We can go to Disneyland next month."

And I was there with my mouth agape and was about to cry while saying, "Ha? No, you're joking right? This is a joke." My mom was looking at me smiling and when she saw the tears in my eyes she pointed at them saying, "namida, namida!" (Which meant tears in Japanese.)

So I looked to the other side cause they were now plopping out of my eye sockets and I didn't want them to see. I got up to go get some water and went upstairs to tell my brother and he was asleep at that time too so I woke him while I was crying and told him we were going to Disneyland next month.

And that was basically it, the day progressed on from being a normal morning to a VERY happy one. Especially for me since I'm the youngest sibling of all three brothers.

I AM SO HAPPY AND I WANTED TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU ALL IN HOPES OF YOU GETTING SOMETHING TO MAKE YOU HAPPY TODAY ASWELL! HAVE A GOOD DAY GUYS!

I have a question!

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO DISNEYLAND OR ANY DISNEY PARKS? AND IF YOU HAVE, WHICH CHARACTER DID YOU MEET AND WHO WAS YOUR FAVORITE?