Secret Crush

Star's POV

I sat in my bed humming a song that I learned when I was a child while doing assigned homework, and of course Marco was my partner! Yay, mess up twins unite!

Marco groaned, rolling around my bed in frustration as we tried to answer our math homework. it sucks much more than when my spells don't work the way they're supposed to.

"Marco, just answer this simple question" I said in a bored tone.

"I don't know! Isn't that the reason why i'm rolling on your bed?" He said, sitting up.

"You know what? Scratch this" I say, getting up and grabbing my wand, then proceeded to chant a spell.

"Homeworkiocompleto!" I zapped the pile of papers of our undone math homework and smoke surrounded it immediately after. Once the smoke died down we both observed the paper, it had all the correct answers.

This made Marco hysteric.

"Finally!" He cried out.

I looked at him and smiled.

when was he this cute when he was happy over finished homework?

"So what do you wanna do now? We finished homework" I asked.

"Nachos maybe?"

"That's a super idea!" I jumped up and grabbed Marco's wrist and we ran to the kitchen then he proceeded to make nachos while I sat on the counter.

I looked at him while he was cooking and thought to myself.

do I like him? He's everything a man should be. Caring, respectful, crazy, cute, handsome, talented and he cooks too!

"Here you go my princess" I blushed at the little nickname he gave me and I saw that he noticed.

"Chow down those delicious nachos" I say as I began eating.

There was one nacho left on the plate. this is war. 

as I reached out to grab it, me and Marco's hand accidentally collided and it made me feel... tingly.

We both immediately yanked our hands away and blushed.

"Let's dance!" I say to break the awkwardness, then I grabbed his hand then sped off to the living room where the t.v. is.

I put on some funky music and started to dance and so did Marco. I started doing the moonwalk until I slipped! I thought I was gonna die then and there but nope. luckily, Marco caught me.

We both stared at eachothers eyes and I started to notice him moving closer. I looked away to prevent him from kissing me, making it extremely awkward.

"Marco before this gets too far I have something to confess" I say looking at him while biting my lip nervously.

"What is it?"

"I-i kind of like you. And yes in that way. I didn't wanna tell you cause I thought you wouldn't feel the same and that it would ruin our friendship, and I don't want that to happen" I looked down, getting ready for the worst.

"Star.. I kinda like you too. In that way. i'm sorry that I tried to kiss you" I was so surprised that he liked me back. I thought he liked Jackie? Well now there's one thing to do.

I went closer him to place my hand on his right cheek. our eyes keeping contact, full of stars and emotions running around in them.. I moved closer, closing the space between us. Marco wrapped his arms around my waist as we looked at eachother blushing. I leaned in and so did he and we both shared a soft and gentle kiss.

When we pulled apart we both smiled and I had to ask.

"What about Jackie? I thought you liked her."

"Nah, she told me she sees me more as a big brother and she doesn't any more than that. I gave up on her. All these years of trying to get her to notice and recognize me is now ruined, but I have you! you were always there for me and I don't even know her that well as a person, but what i'm meaning to tell you is, I love you star, like a lot." He gave me a warm smile, he always looked cute when he smiles.

"I love you too Marco, like a lot" I said making us both laugh.

Meeting Marco was the best that happened to me. Ever.

Word count: 730

My hands are tired from all the typing, but it's still worth it cause I get to make imagines for you!

-TigerLilly