Broken Foot

Marco's POV

I groaned in pain as I desperately tried to move my foot from the couch to the ground "Star, can you help me please?" I heard footsteps walking down the stairs and I was met by a smiling princess "Help with what?" I looked at her then my foot "My foot hurts and I want to put it on the ground but I can't" I hear her giggle and grab my foot carefully "Told you, you shouldn't try skateboards!" She smirked while placing my foot down gently "I just wanted to learn okay?" I chuckled "I stil think you shouldn't do it" She laughed I rolled my eyes and my lips curved into a smile "Whatever"

She sat beside me and took my hand while observing it, I blushed lightly because of her touch. I pull it away gently as she gave me a puzzled look "What's wrong?" She raised an eyebrow at me "Nothing." I said quickly, I'm afraid I might've sounded too suspicious "Marco something is definetely wrong" She crossed her arms "Is it obvious?" She nodded.

Star's POV

Something is definetely up with this guy, first I just checked his hands then he starts to blush and blabber like crazy? Does he like me or something? Although I wish he did but he likes Jackie and I know that, I'm just trying to be a supportive best friend who tries to not look like a lovestruck fool whenever I'm around him. And what's worse is that he still thinks I like Oskar Greason. "Marco I don't like this funny bussiness" I said with an unamused face "I know, I know. I'm just uh- scared?" Okay. Something is definetely wrong. "Marco Ubaldo Diaz I swear to god if you don't speak up I will slap you silly" I said sternly and I saw Marco's face, he was threatened by my sudden demand. He took in a deep breath and sighed heavily "Okay... IsitwierdtosaythatIlikeyou?" He blabbered "I don't understand what you're saying Marco, please speak a little bit slower" I hear him groan "Is it wierd to say that I like you?" He said it much more slower and it was clear that he said he liked me.

"What?" I asked in disbelief "I understand if you don't feel the same..." A huge smile sprouted on my face "YEEESSSS!!" I jumped up and tackled Marco on the ground with me on top of him. I hear him groan and cringe in pain "Star, my foot!?" I was a giggling mess "It doesn't matter!" I kept on hugging him and he surprised me when I felt his arms wrap around my slim waist returning the hug "Wait, so is it a yes that you don't like me back or a yes that you like you feel the same?" He chuckled nervously "Of course I like you back dummy!" I grabbed his face and kissed him directly on the lips. Launch the fireworks! His lips feel so amazing! So soft and plump, I feel like I don't wanna let go and kiss him until the end of time but that's not possible.

Marco's POV

When we pull apart I looked into her eyes, It was shimmering in joy and love. My heart pace still going fast but I can't stop it but other than that her lips felt so amazing, so soft and plump it was like a missing puzzle and I wanted to kiss her again but I didn't have the guts to. "H-hold on let me get up" When she tried to stand she fell back down and held on her ankle "What's wrong?" She hissed in pain "My ankle. It hurts." I called out for my mom and we went to the hospital to go get it checked out. And turns out at the end of the day Star or should I say my girlfriend ended up with a strained ankle, making her wear a cast over it and we never talked about what had happened between us. Not even to my parents.

Took me a little while to think of this lmao but anyway here is another awesome One shot/ Imagine for you awesome peepz out there! Smash that vote button, it would make my day superb beanzz!😉😉😉