What do you guys think?

Hello my meatballs out there! I was thinking about doing a Starco zombie apocalypse au. I'll put the description below I hope you guys like it❤

"Look me in the eye and tell me we'll be alright"

They were clueless. Two clueless seventeen year olds living in one household dorm enjoying life as they should be. Everything was perfect, everything was in order and everyone was happy.

Until when things took a brutal and  tragic turn. Riots emerged, people were fighting to the death, buildings burning down, people running, screaming, killing eachother, news erupting all over the place to lock their doors and grab any weapon possible, and most of all people of their kind devouring each other like a full course meal. Like there was no tomorrow. What do you expect two teenagers away in a college campus with no parents nearby to give them advice on what to do? Right. They have to survive by scratch and strategy.

In Star and Marco's road to survival in the zombie apocalypse they meet people who are willing to help but were they trustworthy? They also met some groups who were willing to cut themselves a piece of throat. As they progressed on with their hard lives they started to notice a spark each time they were with eachother but that worried Star somehow but Marco never noticed the risk that could happen if they were to fall in love.

Throughout their journey they make some pretty shocking, scary and gut wrenching discoveries.

How will this all turn out in the end?

I was thinking about it for awhile now and I thought you guys would like more Starco books so I made one for you all! Then again I hope you guys like it❤