Secrets And Lies

Elide stumbled through the castle. Happiness racked through her entire body she had to find Lorcan and soon she couldn't contain the glee. Then Elide remembered he was in a meeting not how she wanted to tell everyone but it would have to do so she decided to have so fun with it frighten Lorcan a little bit. She ran through the doors they flew backwards into the white walls of the castle she started crying.
" oh Lorcan help me please it's so sad ." She sniffled into his jacket. Instantly everyone at the table flinched and became incredibly alert.
"Elide Elide Elide." He uttered as he pulled her hair behind her ear." What's the matter sweetheart? Who do I have to kill?"
Aelin gave a pointed cough.
"Sorry I meant hurt." He growled everyone started walking around to them making sure Elide was safe and unharmed
"Oh it's so horrible, oh Aelin it's going to be so awful here in the castle now?" I sniffled for emphasis Lorcans arms grew tighter around her in protection Aelin was right about territorial Fae males
"Whatever is the matter Elide ?" Manon and Dorian had both been in this meeting she hadn't realised until Manson spoke.
" Oh Lorcan I'm pregnant!" Elide was grinning now the secret was out. Aelin and Lysandra both shrieked in excitement.
Aedion and Rowan shook their heads at the queen and her ladies outburst. Everyone was excited till she turned to Lorcan who was staring at her with awe and worry.
"What Lorcan your staring at me as if I have three heads?"
"Well... Is the baby mine?"
"No Lorcan I've been sleeping around every single night because I'm not loyal to my husband" Elide rolled her eyes
"Okay no need to say that I'm just worried that's all."
"Lorcan why would you be worried we're married and I love you more than anything else in this world."
"Well you should because I have something say" he rubbed a hand along the back of his neck as he pulled me from the ornate office into the carpeted corridor before shutting the doors behind us." Elide I don't want to scare you away and I don't want you to push me away at all and just remember I love you no matter what and you will always be in my heart no matter your reaction."
" Loracan you territorial beast spit it out already"
" Elide your my mate I felt the bond snap in and I didn't want to scare you but now you need to know" Loracan was scrambling towards Elide who stepped backwards with every word as Aelin and the rest of the court who'd heard every word rushed out the oak doors. Aelin threw a wall of fire around Lorcan just as Elide dropped to the floor crying she realised a wave of pure biting darkness which had been creeping and nipping her mind for weeks.

A/N hey guys
So this is my first story on wattpad although I am currently writing another one this is just going to be a bunch of one shots for every chapter that gets three votes I'll post a new one please submit any ideas you have for them and I really appreciate you taking time to read my stories I wasn't expecting anyone to like them
I love you guys
Kirstie 🖤