Fire in the flowers (part 2)

Elain vomited again into the cool porcelain basin. It was the seventh morning in a row this had happened , Lucien hearing the commotion strolled into the small washroom and pulled back Elain's hair of her back as it continued he rub small circles to soothe.
Are you alright ? He asked down the bond.
I'm not sure. Could you get Feyre and Nesta please?
Anything for you. He kissed her before winnowing out to get her sisters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucien strolled into the town house where he knew they'd be gathered.They must've received word from Elain about him coming to get them as they immediately ran over to him Feyre hugged him and for once Nesta did too earning a growl from Cassian to which she proceeded to make a vulgar two fingered gesture.
" Elain wants you she's ill. I'm really worried about her Feyre." He stumbled over his words Feyre just nodded probably  having an inner conversation with Rhys before grabbing us and winnowing out.

                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feyre rushed into the little townhouse straight to Elain closely followed by Nesta she ran straight into the bathroom where Elain was sat with her head against the back of the bathing pool it hurt them to see her in such pain.
"Elain. Elain. Elain. Please don't be dead." Nesta whispered.
"I'm fine, we're fine" Elain cracked a smile
"I don't care about Lucien only you" Nesta growled
" I'm not on about Lucien just us" Elain shifted a hand onto her lower stomach
"Oh gods no, my baby sister is pregnant." Nesta squealed.
"Actually Nes both your baby sisters are pregnant" Feyre smiled.

Sorry this was such a short chapter I may stop writing this once I finish my last one I've got going I'm just not really feeling it anymore I tend to write mor for my other story A Court Of Glass And Storms
Happy reading
Kirstie x