Make a move

Brian and I sat on the couch as the movie went on and the sun slowly started to set. We sat and sipped our drinks until we drained our bottles. "I can pause the movie and pop some popcorn if you want. I don't know about you but I could use a snack!" "I could definitely eat a snack. Okay." He smiled and bounced up off the couch to go to the kitchen, pausing the movie as he left.

Okay Taylor, you gotta make a move! The way he's always smiling at you. The way he blushes over anything you do. IT'S OBVIOUS. Make a move.

"Okay, popcorn's popped. D'you want more to drink?" Brain walked in and sat the bowl on the table, picking up our empty bottles and taking them into the kitchen. "Yes please." He walked back in with two more bottles and unpaused to movie. He sat back on the couch, sitting even closer to me where our legs touched. My heart fluttered. He scooped up the bowl and placed it so it sat on one of each of our legs. The sun was low in the sky, darkening the room. We sipped our drinks and ate popcorn while the movie continued. Apparently he had seen it a lot, because he kept telling me little facts throughout the movie. He was so adorable how he would kind of lean his head in closer to me, without looking away from the screen, and share his little facts. I could feel the heat from his body, he was extremely warm. I could also detect a hint of mint on his breath. As I reached my hand into the bowl, I felt something that was not popcorn. Instead, soft skin. Our hands touched but neither of us pulled away. It's the perfect time to make my move. I expected him to pull his hand away but he didn't. I looked up so I could see his face. He was blushing and a smile played on his lips. I smirked at him and he held my hand in his. Can it be? Is this really happening? "Rog?" His voice was soft and breathy. "Yeah Bri?" He answered me with actions. Warm lips pressed against mine for mere seconds. I felt on cloud nine. We slightly parted away and he immediately held his head down. I cleared my throat and took a swig of my drink. He lifted his head up to speak but instead I flung myself at him, embracing him in a hug. He wrapped his arms tightly around me and pulled me closer.