Have You Ever Been

"Come on Rog, let's hurry up!" Brian was like a little kid excited to go on a ride. "Okay, okay. I'm coming. Calm down Bri." his eagerness made me want to scoop him up and kiss him all over. We were on our way back from our date and Brian was excited to get back and play the gift I gave him. His place was closer, so we decided to go there rather than my place. He pulled me by the hand down the sidewalk. He had us almost running.

Just as soon as he flung the door to his flat open, he ran and put the record on. I was shutting the door and heard him turn up the volume, but not too loud. I took my blazer off and proceeded to walk into the living room. Brian had already thrown his jacket off and threw it on a chair as he sat in the floor, listening to the sounds of Jimi Hendrix bouncing off the walls. I chuckled and picked his jacket up off the chair and hung it up with mine by the door. I walked back to the living room and sat down beside Brian. He leaned his head over and laid it on my shoulder. I put my arm around him and held him as 'Have You Ever Been (To Electric Ladyland)' started to play through the speakers.

We ended up laying flat on our backs by the end of the song. I watched his chest slowly rise and fall as he breathed. I rolled over on my side to look at him better. I scooted up closer to him and placed my lips delicately on his neck, causing his eyes to flutter shut and his breath to hitch. The corners of his mouth curled into a soft smile as I placed tiny kisses on his neck, moving across to his jawline. He slightly parted his lips and I took it as an invitation, climbing atop him and kissing him with passion. I straddled him as hands roamed across my back. I moved my hands to his chest and moved my kisses back to his neck. The music ended but our kisses didn't. In a hoarse voice, he spoke into my ear. "Rog... will you... stay here tonight?" I lifted my head to look him in the eyes.

"Yes."