I love you. (final chapter)

I let the sun slowly seep into my eyelids as I contemplated whether or not to get up. This time I decided not to, for a warm arm wrapped across my stomach and lightly hugged me close. Brian. He asked me to stay with him last night. I did. I stayed for a night I'll never forget. A night I made a commitment that I planned to never break. A night that became our night.

I remember every minute and every second of it. The look of love and lust in his eyes as we fell on the bed together, engrossed in needy kisses. The hunger as our clothes were desperately peeled off and thrown in a far corner, to be forgotten until morning. The excitement and wonder dancing in his eyes as he explored new and never before seen skin, leaving kisses along the way. The sudden shock of nervousness as realization hit both of us. The waves of pleasure, washing over us like the sea, as we overcame nervousness and became one. Shouting. Yelling. Falling safely in his arms as our breathing slowed.

"I love you."

His voice but a hoarse whisper. I looked longingly and lovingly into two drowsy eyes. I knew he meant every word.

"I love you too... so much."

I spoke in a low husky voice. He caressed my face in his hand and stroked my face with bony fingers. I placed both hands on each side of his head and brought his face down to mine. One last kiss to say goodnight. I fell asleep in his arms, feeling his chest rise and fall against my back.

"Good morning. " He had awoken from his sleep, kissing me softly on the cheek. "Good morning, love." We both sat up, letting our eyes adjust to the light creeping in through the curtains. I pulled the covers off us as I swung my legs off the side of the bed. Brian's bed. Now our bed. My feet connected with the chill of the hardwood floor as trotted to the bathroom, followed by a certain guitarist. After taking our shower and wrapping our towels snuggly around our waists, we began to brush our teeth and groom ourselves in the mirror. "Lookin' good Taylor!" I told myself, feeling confident in my looks. Warm arms wrapped around my stomach from behind, followed by warm lips pressed against my ear.  "I'm not surprised your not single." I smiled brightly at the words, kissing the complimenter on the cheek. We took our time getting dressed and made our way to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

I took one look at the man in front of me and knew I loved him. I would never lose him. He is someone you don't normally run into. Luckily for me, I did.