4

I went through my week normally. Dallon was sure everything was fine now. I tucked away my emotions from him so he wouldn't get worried.
Dallon really was the sweetest but I have no plans to take the relationship any farther than it is now.
I try my hardest to act like Im not ready to take steps forward in the relationship so he doesn't try. Well, he tries but gets nothing from it.

When I married ryan that lovely night I had no intention to do anything with another man or woman. I promised him I would love him forever, I cried on his shoulders after we kissed. In front of our familys I cried. I was just so happy. So why break the promise? I've already broken it before but now is different. It's time I face what I did and get over it.

"Hey bren??" I hear dallon's soft voice call for me. I lifted my head up quickly from the pillow to look at him.

"I'm leaving for work" he started leaning down and kissing my five-head. Haha, Im so mean to myself.
"I love you"

"I love you too" I mumbled as he walked out of the room. I could hear his dress shoes hit the ground with every step he took. I groaned as I turned knowing I needed to get up soon.

I sighed heavily seating up in the bed. I held back screaming as I stretched. I rubbed my eyes and stood up on my feet and walked to the closet. I picked out a simple outfit and threw it on. not caring much at the moment I just brushed my hair and walked out the room.

I walked to the kitchen and made myself a cup of coffee. I picked up my phone and unlocked it, looking through my stuff seeing if anything was going on or if I got any texts. which I didnt. I frowned and put my phone back down, grabbing my coffee I made my way to living room. I sat down on the couch and just drank my coffee. I turned the tv on and looked through the channels not really finding anything interesting. finally when I found something to watch I heard my phone start ringing. 

I sat my coffee down on the coffee table and walked to the kitchen to get my phone. I picked my phone and was surprised with the contact name. Why is she calling me.

"hello?"

"brendon, Look Ryan is in the hospital I need to come down here right now"

"what do you mean?"

"it doesnt matter you need to be here I need to help the kids"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made my way down to the hospital. I was in complete panic mode.  I didnt know what was going on or why his sister was calling me about this or why I was called first. It didnt really matter but I wanna know what happened.

I had to pay and find a parking spot. I paced myself and ran into the front of the hospital. when I spotted his sister I ran up to her.

"what's wrong. Tell me what happened"

she looked shocked at the fact I was worried.

"He beaten outside of his house" I started to get angry. "it was a hate crime.. because.. you know..he's gay" she whispered the last part. I felt like breaking something I wanted to hurt someone. Im just so pissed off.

"Can I go see him?" I said quickly. she nodded, telling me his room and floor.

she also explained that she needed to go get the kids because she left them with her mom. thank god they weren't hurt.

----

I walked into the room and the first thing I got was. "why the hell are you here"

I walked up to him and frowned. "why wouldn't I be here?" 

"Who the hell told you in the first place" he started " I never wanted you here. I didn't ask for you" he hissed out. he looked pretty beat down and his voice was raspy.

"your sister told me" he sighed looking away. he couldn't go anywhere so he just didn't look at me.

"Ryan please" I whine, trying to get something out of him. " look I understand I messed up but really I do care about you. I wouldn't be here if I didn't care" and with that he turned to me again and looked at me, full eye contact. I walked closer to him and stopped at the edge of his bed.

"Look Ryan, there isn't going to be a day I don't ... love you" I started crying. There was no way I was going to be able to hold that back.

"no.."

"...no stop. please stop" he begged.