Bonding Together

"Umm..Jasmine Right?"

"Yes Mom!"

" Can you get the cups out of the kitchen for me?" I took off my jacket and put the shopping bags from the mall down.

"Okay !" My mom took me and her shopping at the mall and we went almost everywhere! It felt good to be somewhere with my mom without worrying about Marcus coming home and getting upset cause we aren't there.

I grabbed The cups and went to the dining room. I smiled as I seen my mom eating the food already!

"Mmm! Girl This Food Is Sooo Good." I Laughed And Sat At The Table With My Mom took my food out of the bag grabbed my fortune cookies then got ready to eat.

"Soo...Jasmine..I Was Thinking...Maybe You Can Have A Sleep Over With A Few Of Your Friends." I Looked At My Mom And Smiled

"Really!-"

"Female Friends!" My Mom smiled and pointed at me like 'HA, I Caught You Slippin' Kind Of Point.

"Okay Okay! Female Friendss..." I Smiled at my mom then looked at her.

"Yup! How About Tuesday Night?"

"Tomorrow?? Oooo!! Mommm! Cann I Call Them Up?" I Gave My Mom My Puppy Dog Eyes as she laughed and shook her head.

"Yup! The phone is wherever it usually is at." I Smiled and got up, went into the living room where the phone was laying off the hook and faced down. I put the phone back on the hook and then decided to dial up Rosey's Number.

I Barely Had Time To Finish My Sentence Because Rosey Was Already screaming yes.

"Hahaha!!! Okayy! Rosey ! Come Over Around 4:00 Tomorroww!"

"Okay Girll! I'll Probably Be There Around 3:30!"

"Haha!! Byee Crazy!" Me And Rosey Hung Up Phone Then I Started To Think Of More People To Call...Maybe I Can Call Trinity...She Seemed Really Cool At That Pool Party. I dialed up Trinity's Number and waited until I heard her pick up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey! Trinity... This is Jasmine, From Princeton's Pool Part-"

"Ohh!! Hey Girl! Wassup?"

"Well Im Having A Sleep Over tomorrow night and I wanted to know if you wanted to come?"

"Girl! Is There any food there?" I laugh and shook my head..

"Of Course! I don't be eating air to get a thick body like this!" I smacked my thigh and Me and Trinity started to laugh then she took a deep breath.

"Welp! Yeahh! I'll Love To Come Over Your House!"

"Really?! Okayyy! It'll Start At 4:00 tomorrow night, And Rosey Will Be There.."

"How About Jay?" I Looked Into the phone then Laughed an shook my head quickly

"Nooo! Jay isnt in-"

"GOOD! She is A Trouble Maker! and girl did you know after you left that pool party Jay was making jokes about you and talking about you saying all type of stuff about you?" When Trinity said that my eyes got big

"Oh Really-"

"Yes Girl! But Princeton got HIGHLY Upset He Went OFF On Jay, It Was Crazyy! He Told Her To Leave and thats exactly what she did. Prince left EVERYONE speechless like Dangggggggg!" I laughed at what Trinity was saying. She was cracking me up!

"Girl! i'll talk to you about this at the sleep over! but as for right now I need to go eat!" Trinity laughed and we said our Byes and hung up the phone. My next call Was Prince. I know I cant invite him to the party but he still should know, He my best Friend!

Once I called Prince up he quickly answered

"Hola Jasmine!" I smiled and started blushing its cute how Prince knew it was me.

"Hey Prwince!" Me And Prince Started Talking Then I Told Him About Having This Sleep Over And He Seemed Surprised, Happy, But Also Sad.

"You Okay Prince?" I Started Looking In The Phone As If I Would See His Face Then Started To Feel Stupid.

"Yea! But I Got To Go! Call you back later?"

"Oh..Uhh..Sure!" Once Me And Prince Hung Up I Went Back In The Kitchen.

"So You Told All Your Friends?" I Smiled At My Mom And Shook My Head As I Started To Eat.

"Can They Come?"

"Mmhm!" This Egg Roll Is So Good! My Mom Just Don't Know How Hungry I Was.

"Thats Good!" My Mom And I Kept Eating Our Food And Talking About The Sleepover I'll Be Having, After We Ate We Watched A Few Movies And I Did Her Nails. She Didn't Do Mine Because We Assumed They'd Be Done Tomorrow Night. After A Few More Hours My Mom It Was At Least 12:00 And My Mom And I Were Extremely Tired. So We Just Went To Bed Since We Have A Long Day Tomorrow Anyways

"Good Night Mom! Love You." I Kissed My Mom On Her Cheek And Went Upstairs To My Room. My Mom Looked Surprised That I Used The Word 'Love' But She's My Mom And I'll Always Love Her Even When She Doesn't Remember Nor Know Me. I Sadly Shook My Head And Closed The Bedroom Door To My Room Then Turned On My Light And Started To Clean Up. To Get Me More Hyped I Turned On The Radio But Put It On Low So I Could Only Hear. While I Was Cleaning 'Teach Me How To Dougie' Came On And I Instantly Dropped Everythingg! That Was My Song When I Was Like 5-7! I Then Started To Do The Dougie While Adding My Own Little Twist To It. I Dont Think I Know How To Dance But When I'm Alone I Dance Pretty Good. I Kept On Dancing And Singing Until The Song Went Off Then I Fell On The Floor.

"That Was A Workou-" All Of A Sudden I Heard Sonething Hit My Window So I Slowly Crawled Over To The Window And Peeked Over The Side To See Prince Smiling HARD!

"Hey Prince!" I Smiled At Prince As I Got Up To Put A Rubber Band And My Big Poofy Hair. Everyone Always Tells Me Its So Long.. But I'm Thinking About Cutting It, The Only Thing I'm Scared About Is If It Never Grows Back.

"Nice Dancing! I didnt know You Could Dancee!" When Prince Said That My Cheeks Got Red And I Quickly Faced Towards Him

"You Seen It? How Much Did You See??"

"Well I Seen When You Dropped All Your Stuff And Started Moving A Lil Then After That You Killed Ittt!"

"*Laughss* Thankss Prince..." I Laughed And Shook My Head "I Learn How To Dance From You! I Always Watch How You Be Dancing And Stuff...Then I Just Pick Up From There." Prince Looked Surprised When He Heard Me Say I Learned From Him, Then He Started To Laugh But I Was Telling The Truth. Prince Always Dances In Front Of Me, And I Always Watch Him.

Me And Prince Kept Talking For At Least 43 Minutes. But I Kept On Cleaning And Prince Was Laying Down In His Bed. I Could Still Hear Him Perfectly Fine And He Could Still Hear Me. But After Like 20 More Minutes Of Talking He Stopped Responding And When I Looked Over At His Room He Was Sleeping.

"Awww! My Princey Prince Is Sleeping!" I Looked At Prince A Lil Longer Then Layed Down

"Good Night Prince." I Closed My Window Layed Down And Went To Sleep.

Jasmines Mom's Thought's (Nicole)

Ughh Being Like This Is Killing Me! I Cant wait until That Curly headed nigga leave so I can stop fronting the sorry stage. That Girl needs to know how I felt as a child! She needs to go through the shit I went through. It'll Teach her ass how to be a tough girl anyways, because right now that little girl is a lame crybaby.

"Just 4 More Days Nicole Just 4 More Days." I Layed Down in my bed trying my best to remember but all that comes in my head is the shit I went through as a child. After hurting my brain from thinking so much I decided to just go to sleep and think about this shit tomorrow.