Three Days Later Pt. 2

Jasmine's Thoughts

When I Opened The Door My Heart Literally Stopped. I Don't Really Remember Him But From The Picture In My Room, This Guy Favors My Dad. I Kind Of Stopped In My Tracks As I Let It Soak In.

"Jasmine?" My Dad Looked At Me As I Noticed His Eyes Getting Watery. I Couldn't Help But Hug Him. Even Though I Was Only Two When I Last Seen My Dad I Really Did Miss Him. I Dreamed About Seeing Him Again But I Never Knew It Would Actually Happen. Before I Knew It Tears Were Rolling Down My Cheeks I Held Onto My Dad Not Remembering To Invite Him In. My Mom Just Watched From A Distance.

Princeton's Thought's

"Oh Baby!!" My Mom Clung On To Me My Grandma Said She Was Ready. I Hugged My Mom As Tears Flowed Out Our Eyes.

"I'm Gonna Just Let Y'all Have A Moment." My Grandma Turned Around, I Could Kinda Tell She Felt Bad She Was Taking Me From Home. But It Was Mom's Decision, And I Guess Now She's Dreading It

"Jacob. You Know I Love You Right? And Your Leaving Because I Care. I Don't Want You To Get Hurt Out Here Baby." I Couldn't Speak. It Was Like My Words Were Gone. I Just Hugged Her As She Cried In My Arms.

After Another Two Minutes Mom Got Herself Together And Walked Me Outside To Grandma's Car. I Sat Down And Got In After I Hugged My Mom And Kissed Her On The Cheek.

"Bye Mom, I Love You."  My Mom Started Up Crying Again So All She Did Was Wave. Grandma Was Silent Throughout This Whole Thing And Before You Knew It We Were On The Road. I Watched All The Houses Pass By, I Kinda Started Wishing That We Could Run Out Of Gas But From The Looks Of It Grandma Was On Full, There Was No Turning Back Now. I Was Actually Gone.

Jasmine's Thoughts

Meeting My Dad For The First Time In Years Was The Best. After Showing Him Around My Mom And Him Went In The Living Room And Talked. I Guess My Dad Was Another Person My Mom Remembered Well. I Walked Upstairs To My Room And The First Thing I Seen Was Prince's Empty Room. All Of His Posters We're Gone. Just Everything. I Sat There For A Minute Until I Got Up And Ran Down The Stairs And Quickly Opened The Door To Go Outside. I Looked Around And Noticed That His Grandma's Car Was No Where To Be Seen.

I Ran Over To Princeton's House And Knocked On The Door Anxiously Hoping That Prince Would Answer But Instead His Mom Did...

"Please....Please Don't Tell Me He Left Already." Princeton's Mom Just Brought Out Her Hands To Hugged Me. I Was Confused...Why Would My Best Friend Leave Without Saying Bye To Me. I Would Never Do That To Him. I Tried My Best Not To Cry But This Was My Best Friend, My Crush, The Only One Who Really Understood Me.

"Do You Wanna Come In? Watch T.v With Me?" I Could Tell She Would Miss Her Son But It's Her Fault He Left Today.

"Noo, I Think Ima Just Go Back Home Ms.Perez, Thank You." I Turned Around And Walked Away. I Just Went From My Best Mood To My Worst.