Forgotten

I Walked Into The House Not Knowing That I Slammed The Door Behind Me.

"Jasmine!?" My Parents Came Running Into The Room. My Dad With A Look Of Concern, And My Mom.... With A Look Of...I'm Not Even Suree.

I Ran In My Room And Jumped On My Bed; Face First. I Just Wanted To Screamm! But Instead I Began To Cry.

Princeton's Thoughts

During The Drive, I Was Completely Silent. Until My Grandmas Phone Began To Ring. I Took A Peek At The Number And Seen It Was My Mom's. Once Grandma Seen She Looked At Me, Smiled, Then Answered The Phone.

"Hola?" I Didn't Feel Like Listening On Their Conversation Because I Keep Feeling Like I Forgot Something, Something Big, Something Important...I Tried Thinking About What It Could Be But My Head Was Starting To Hurtt, And I Wasn't Feeling To Good.

My Grandma Continued To Talk For Another 10 Minutes Before She Hung Up The Call. There Was An Awkward Silence. Then My Grandma Spoke..

"Im So Sorry Jacob. I Know This Is Going To Be Hard. But You Know Your Mom Just Wants What's Best For You."

I Amm Sooo Tired Of Hearing That! I Have To Start My Life All Over Again! All By Myself. Without My Friends. The Only Person I Know Here Is My Grandma.

"It's Alright Grandma." I Closed My Eyes And Looked Out The Window..

"What Did Mom Call Forr?" I Looked At Grandma As Her Eyes Grew Huge

"Ohhh Yess!!! Your Mother Called Because Your Friendd Came Over. Looking For You...I Think She Said Her Name Was-"

Oh My Gosh! Jasmine!!! I Forgot To Say Goodbye To Her! She Must Hate Me Now!

"Ja..Jasmine?"

"Ohhh No. Not Her. I Know That One...I Believe The Others Girls Name Was Jay Though." I Rolled My Eyes At The Thought Of Jay. I Used To Have A Little Crush On Her But After I Had To Tell Her Off At My Pool Party. I Really Have nothing to say to her. But Jasmine...I Can't Believe I Forgot To Bye To Her.  I Bet She Doesn't Even Know I'm Gonee. She Probably Forgot All About Me Leaving Today.