Just Playing Around

Next Day/2:00

Jasmine's Thought's

Oh My Goshhh! I'm Really Excited Right Now... Today Is The Day I'm Gonna Have My First Sleepover! Im Bummed That I Cant Invite Prince And Ray Buttt They Don't Live So Far So We All Can Hang Out Before It Gets Latee! I Smiled To Myself And Skipped Down My Stairs I Just Got Done Straightening My Hair Because Rosey Always Trys To Braid My Hair And With The Hair I Have You Cant Do Anything At All When I Wear It Natural. As I Went Down My Stairs My Mom Looked At Me Curiously With One Eyebrow Up.

"Why Are You So Happy Ms.Thang?"
I Smiled At My Mom then spoke.

"Cause My Sleep Over Is Tonight! I Can't Waittt!" My Mom Slightly Smiled At Me And Nodded Her Head Like She Really Didn't Care. But I slightly brushed it off.

Princeton's Thought's

This is honestly the WORST Week ever! Tomorrow is the day I have to tell Jasmine about me leaving her for who knows how long! I might not ever see her again...The more I thought about it the sadder I got... Then I started to think about Jasmines reaction until my mom called me downstairs.

"You ready for Saturday!" My mom was smiling hard like she couldn't wait for me to leave. I know my mom says it's only for my safety but still...why this? I plainly looked at my mom as she kept on cheesing. At a moment like this I would Diffentaly go to Jasmine's house and talk to her. But she's going to have a sleepover and 30 minutes so what would I look like ruining her mood? I Sat On The Couch And Turned On The T.V Waiting For Ray Them To Come. Me and Ray decided that since Jasmine is having that sleep over I could invite the guys over to my house and we can just hang out and play video games and do what we do. Today will be the last day we all hang out anyways. Because Tomorrow Im Telling Jasmine And Spending Most Of The Day With Her, Then Thursday Ima Spend The Night At My Grandma's To See How It Is There. Then sadly on Friday im going to come back home to pack up, then i'm gonna stay inside for the rest of the night. and lastly everyone knows whats gonna happen on Saturday. I'm really not ready for this though...Its all happening way to quickly.

When The Show I Was Watching Went Off And The Clock Hit 4:30 I Heard I Knock At The Door, I Jumped Up Hoping It Was Jasmine And Forgetting She Was Having A Sleepover Right About Now Until I Seen Prod At The Door.

"Wassup!"

"Oh, Hey Prod." I was disappointed but happy at the same time. It was getting kind of boring here.

Jasmines Thoughts

This Party Has Lasted For Only 30 Minutes And Me, Rosey, And Trinity Are Exhausted! So Far All We Did Was Play This Card Game, Run Around The House, And Eat!

"Girl! I Am F-U-L-L" Trinity Laid On The Floor and rubbed her belly as me and Rosey laughed. Trinity ate almost all of the food but yet still is the smallest out of me and Rosey.

"Girl, Where Does All That Food Go?" Rosey Looked Up at Trinity As She Carelessly Shrugged Her Shoulders Then Did A Sneaky Smile.

"Right Here!" Trinity Smacked Her Thighs And Stood Up To Squeeze Her But. "Thats Where All My Food Goes!" I Sighed And Shook My head, Trinity Is Crazy! This Girl Not Afraid To Speak Her Mind! Rosey started to laugh hard then I started laughing and so did Trinity. I Don't Know Why Trinity Is Laughing But Im Laughing Because Rosey's Laugh Is Just So Funny! When Ever She Laughs It makes me laugh... I Don't know why, its just her laugh!

By the time We all got done laughing for no apparent reason, I was holding my stomach barely breathing and tears were streaming out of my eyes. I had a feeling my sleep over would be fun, but not this fun.

Trinity's Thought's

I looked over to my left to see One Pizza left in there. While I Was Debating if I should take it or not I seen Rosey eyeing the pizza too. When I leaned in to get it rosey leaned in too but it ended up in neither one of our hands.

"What The-"

"If Yall Want This Pizza Yall Gonna Have To Fight For It! So That Means Drum Roll Pleaseee!" Jasmine Seen we werent giving her a drum roll so she made one herself.

"JUST DANCE WAR BETWEEN TRINITY AND ROSEY!" Jasmine Smiled Closed The Pizza Box And We All Went Up Stairs.

"Okay! So Our Two Opponents Are Trinity And Rosey, They Are Going To Have A Just Dance War. Who Ever Wins 5 Games Gets The Gran Prize!" Jasmine Held Up The Pizza Box Like How The Monkey Was Holding Simba On The Lion King.

"THE LAST SLICE OF PIZZA ON EARTH!!" Me and Rosey Was Laughing At How Dramatic Jasmine Was Being But Then She Started Laughing.

"I'm Just Kidding But Really! Y'all Are About To Battle Over This Pizza Or I Get It!" Jasmine Smiled At Us But We Just Smiled And Shook Our Heads As She Started To Set Up Her Wii.

Once The Wii Was All Set Up Our Battle Was On. Jasmine Cheered Both Of Us On While We Danced Our Butts Off.

"Go Roseyy Go-Go Go Trinity!!" Jasmine Kept On Going On And On Then She Got Up And Danced With Us Distracting Both Me And Rosey And Making Us Laugh But Also Get X's On Our Gold Moves.

"Dang Jasmine! Makin Me Get A X!" Rosey Paused The Game Then Looked At Jasmine As She Started To Laugh Then Fell On Her Bed.

"*Laughs* I Cant Do This Anymore Y'all To Much!" We All Laughed As Rosey Un-paused The Game And We Went On Playing.

Princeton's Thought's

Me And The Guys Just Got Done Playing This Video Game That Prod Brought Over And It Was awesome!

It Was Crazy How We Could Have This Much Fun From Just Eating, Talking, And Loosing Games Together. After The 5th Game We Took The Game Out And Just Layed Around.

"Man I Don't Want You To Leave." Roc let out a sigh and shook his head.

"Me Too, I don't know why they want me to leave. Its not even dangerous here."

"Yeah. Your Right." Prod started looking down as all of our moods got put down.

"Have you told Jasmine?" Ray looked up at me as I just starred straight ahead.

"Ray, Man.. You Already know i'm telling Jasmine tomorrow." Ray looked up at me an shook his head.

"But do you know how much she likes you? that girl trust you more then anyone she knows-" Prod Jumped In and started to talk but I had to cut him off

"I Know Prod But-"

"Man, What If You Were To Come Back? Do You Think Jasmine Will Open Her Arms And Be Happy To See You?" Prod Sat Up And Looked At Me As I Looked Down

"Yea-"

"Yeah She Might Be Happy. But She'll Be Hurt Too." Ray And Prod Kept Making Me Feel Guilty As They Took Turns Preaching To Me Until Roc Jumped In.

"Come'on Y'all, Prince Really Likes Jasmine Too. Don't You Think Telling Her The News Will Hurt Him Just As Much? Think About If It Was Us And We Knew A Girl As Long As Prince Knew Jasmine. 3 Years Right?" Roc Looked At Me Waiting For Me To Answer

"Five Years."

"Five? I thought y'all met a little after we met."

"No.. I met Jasmine the day before I moved here. We've been friends every since we met." Everyone starred at me then Roc started talking again.

"See? Five Whole Years They've Been Friends. Don't y'all think it'll be hard for y'all to say something too?" Roc looked at All of us mostly Ray and Prod then shook his head.

"Think Before You Speak." Ray looked over at Roc and smiled.

"You a damn Preacher now or something?" We All started laughing then Roc spoke again.

"Nahh, I just wanted to help that little nigga out. He was acting like a deer caught in some head lights!" We all kept laughing then I shook my head.

"Little? Nigga You The Youngest One Out Of All Of Us!" Roc Started to laugh then we all shook our heads. Damn, I'm Gonna Miss There Crazy Asses.

Me And The Guys Kept Talking We Went Downstairs To ask my mom For more food. I bet By time this night is over we all gonna gain around a good 500 Pounds.

Rosey's Thoughts

"I WON!!! GIVE ME MY PIZZA!" I Started Dancing And Stuff Until I Seen Trinity Bust Out Laughing. When I Turned Around I Seen Jasmine's Ol Fat Butt Eating My Pizza!

"JASMINE!!!" I Started To Jump Up And Down Then I Stomped My Foot.

"Why You Eating My Pizza!!!" Trinity Kept On Laughing And Jasmine Started Cheesing.

"Rosey! I Forgot Y'all Wa Battling Over This! I Just Blacked Out And Seen This Pizza Sitting Here In My Lap So I Thought I Could Eat It!" I Blankly Starred At Jasmine Then Made A Pouty Face.

"Your Fat Butt Always Eating People Stuff!" I Sat On Jasmine's Bed While Crossing My Arms.

"You Know I Wuv You Rosey!" At This Moment Trinity Was CRACK-IN-UP!

"Trinity Thats Not Even Funny Yo!" Jasmine Put The Half Eaten Pizza Down Then Hugged Me.

"Im Sorry Rosey! I Didn't Mean To Make You Maddd!" Jasmine Started To Make Crazy Faces Then I Started To Giggle. This Girl Is Straight Up Crazy. But You Gotta Love Her!

"Okayy I Forgive You!"

"Yay! Okay Lets Go Down And Get The Other One Down Stairs." Me And Trinity Both Stopped In Our Tracks As We Looked At Jasmine .

"Another What?"

"Pizza, Silly!"