Surprises

Princeton's Thoughts

"Hahaha!! Jacob Your Crazyy!"

"I Knowwwwww! That's Why Everyone Loves Me!" I Then Put My Fingers Through My Hair And Smiled At Kristina As She Laughed Some More Until She Looked Up.

"Kristy!! I've Been Looking For You Everywhere! Where You Been?" Kristina Then Looked At Me As The Happiness On Her Face Completely Went Away.

"Mom, I'm With Aunty Remember? For The Weekend.."

"Oh....Well You Know...I Miss My Krissy Pie. Now Come On. Your Going Home." Kristina's Mom Then Grabbed Her By Her Arm And Pulled Her Off The Swing. Kristina Was Silent At First But After Being Dragged Some More She Screamed.

"MOM LET GO OF ME!! YOU'RE REALLY HURTING ME!" Kristina Tried To Pull Out Of Her Mom's Grip But Her Mom Wouldn't Let Go No Matter What.

"Kristina.! I'm Your Fucking Mom Not Your Aunt. You Can't Just Run To Her When Things Aren't Going Well At Home. Now Come On..." Kristina Then Started To Cry As She Walked Away With Her Mom. I Seen That Kristina Tried To Avoid Looking At Me And I Instantly Felt The Need To Say Something.

"Wait! Why Can't You Let Her Stay With Her Aunt?" I Was Scared That Kristina's Mom Was Gonna Have The Same Reaction That Jasmine's Mom Had But All She Did Was Turn Around, Look At Me And Turned Back Around With Kristina Still Tight In Her Grip.

Rosey's Thought's

I Really Can't Believe This.....Jasmine Like JUST Got Done Telling Us Last Night About Her Feelings For Prince And Now He's Just Up And Leaving?? That Ain't Right At All....

"Sooo...Umm...What Do You Guys Want To Eat?" Jasmine Then Jumped On Her Kitchen Counter And Smiled At Us..

"Gurll, Nobody Is Worried About Eating Right Now. You Know Exactly What We Wanna Talk About.!" Trinity Then Looked At Jasmine As Jasmine Cleared Her Throat..

"Can We Please Talk About That Later...This Is All New To Me And I Just Wanna Clear My Mind..You Know...." Throughout That Whole Sentence Jasmine Never Looked Up Once..I Bet When We Leave And She's All Alone This Girl Will Be Bawling Her Eyes Out...

"Well...I'm Not Even Hungry Anymore..Can We Go To Your Room...Anddd Just Talk?"

"I Guess...But Listen...Can We Please Not Talk About Prince And I? Plea-"

In The Middle Of Her Sentence We Heard A Knock At The Door, I Ran Up To The Window And Looked Out To See The Guys Back Outside And This Time They Had Prince With Them.

"Who's Out There?" Jasmine Got Up From The Counter And Looked Through The Door, When she seen who it was and let out a sigh and opened the door.