Dive in

After A few minutes all of Prince's guest had arrived. It Was Me, Prince, Ray, Roc, Prod, This Girl named Trinity, one of my friends Roseabell (but we call her Rosey), And one of my old friends that Prince "used to" have a crush on. Her name is Jay (Me and her stopped being friends after I found out some thingss..But I'm not going to get into that right now)....Once everyone got settled in they all ran to the pool...Good thing Prince's pool isn't one of those gigantic 8ft pools! It's only 4ft just right for me to walk around in!

"You coming Jasmine?" Prince smiled at me just waiting for me to come into the pool...

"Uhhhh.....Sure..!" I then started to climb into the pool instead of jumping like everyone else was doing..

"Prince...!"

"Yes?" I could tell Prince was loving this moment as much as I was hating it! At least everyone else was doing there own thing except for Jay. She was standing there looking desperate! Ugh...why did Prince have to invite her...

"I need help..." I gave Prince one of those puppy dog looks as he started to swim over to me..Once Prince reached me he turned around

"Get On My back Jasmine...don't worry I'll be able to carry you.."

" Are You sure Prince? Because if you drop me I'm going to sue you!!" Prince looked at me and smiled

"I won't drop you! I promise!" Once Prince promises me something I know he won't break it...That's one of the reasons why I trust Prince so much..

"Okayy..." I Got on Prince's back and we walked over to everyone once people started suggesting games we could play I Got off of Prince's back and we all started playing Marco Polo. Even though I couldn't swim I could definitely play with everyone! I even played better and was never caught!

After playing a few other games we all got out of the pool and sat on the edge and laid down like we all passed out.Then for some reason Jay started talking about who she thinks would be cute together and who wouldn't.

" I Like Ray and Trinity Together..Don't You think they'd be cute?" No one said anything we all just kept quiet since it's awkward to talk about dating each other with Jay around. She always make a big deal out of things...

But Prod decided to break the silence by stating his opinion "Nahhh, They'd be better off the way they are now."

"Uhh...I Guess.." There was then another silence until Jay spoke again..

"How bout me and Prince? I KNOW We're cute togethe-" I sat up and looked at Jay like she was a different creature I've never seen before..

"Ummm Jay...can you please talk about something else? " I then got off of my back and layed on my tummy, I truly hated when people talked about dating Prince. It just gets me so worked up!

"Why??? Are You mad cause it's true?" Jay looked at me as she wobbled her big bobble head

I looked down and took a deep breath. "This Girl is gonna make me beat her one day" I mumbled as I shook my head stood up and started walking away. Since I Was laying next to Ray and Rosey they heard my remark and chuckled.

"Jasmine! Where you going??" I looked back as Prince Was getting up from laying next to Jay and Roc..

"I have to go, I'll talk to you later though.."

"Wait! I'll Walk You Ho-"

"No Prince... I'm Okay"

"Yeahh Prince, Let her go.. she's a cry baby anyways" As Jay Was talking I turned around and kept walking, I honestly don't like Jay and you guys can see why. She's always trying to get with Princeton not knowing when she's wanted or not. It's very irritating because I feel as if Prince still likes her. As I Was walking to my house my eyes started getting watery but I was fighting from letting my tears escape. I then burst into my house forgetting Marcus could still be here..I quickly walked into the kitchen and bent down to get something to eat out of the Fridge..