Changes

Its Been 3 Years Since Prince Has Left. And Things Been Awkward Around Here But I Adjusted To Life...I Haven't Had Any Contact With Him So I Have No Idea Hows He Been. But Other Than That Everything's Been Well. Except For My Mom, Shes Been Drinking A Lot Lately. So My Dad Has Been The One Really Watching Me.. I Really Don't Think My Mom Iss Ever Gonna Remember Mee And How Things Used To Be, And I Hate Thatt. I Layed On My Bed 5 Seconds Longer And Then My Phone Vibrates.

I Sat Up And Looked It Was Rosey And Trinity Blowing Up The Group Chat Were In.

R:"Jazzy!!!"

T:"Wakee Upp Bitches!"

R:"I'm Up! It's Jazzy Who's Still Sleeping"

T:"Let's Blow Up Her Phone!"

M: "No! Stawppp!! I'm Upp, I'm Up! Dangg"

R: "Hayyy!"

M: "Hi Roseyy"

T: "Youu Coming To The Mall Today.Rightt?"

Ohhh Yeahh I Forgot All About Today! Me And The Crew Are Supposed To Be Meeting Up At The Mall At 2:00 Then maybe head off to the movies at 5:00. I wasn't planning on going. But the girls begged me to come so the least I could do is Just show upp.

R: Please don't change your mind Jaz! Imy!!

M: Loll. Yes I Am Coming. And Imy2! But I Gotta Get Dressed So Ima Text Y'all Soon.

I jumped off my bed and put on my little house shoes. I walked across the hall to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I noticed I changed a lot from the last time i seen the crew. Which was probably 2 years ago When i was just 11. I'm basically a little lady now. I laughed and started making faces in the mirror, like I'm posing for the cameras.

Princeton's Thoughts

Living Here Hasn't Been Soo Bad. I'm Not Really As Alone As I Thought I'd Be. I Rolled On My Side And Picked Up My Phone. There Was Notifications Everywhere. But Only One Specifically Popped Out. A Text Message From Kristina. It Turns Out That Kristina And I Live 2 Blocks From Each Other. I Seen Her At Schooll, And We Just Clicked..I Got To Know Her Really Well And To Be Honest I Think I Really Like Her. But Who Wouldn't? This Chick Is Perfect!

K: "Heyy!!!"

M: "Good Morning Beautiful;)"

K: "Bae, Imy! I Wish I Could Just Come Back Home. It's Boring At My Auntss."

M: "Ik. I'm Bored Too. But At Least You Got Your Cousinn."

K: "You know she's a bitch. I can't stand her.."

I just laughed. Kristy Be So Blunt About Everything. She Truly Don't Give A F*** about nothingg.

M: "Lmfaoo! You A Boss Baee. But I'm Bout To Get Ready.. Bye!"

K: "Bye Jacob"

Everybody Thinks Me And Kristy Should Date, But I'm Not Sure. I'm Just 14, What If I Fuck Shit Up... But I Do Need To Step Up My Game. I Like Her And She Likes Mee. And Were Basically In A Relationship...We Just Don't Got A "Date".

Jasmine's Thoughts

I decided i wanna wear my hair half up and half down. The Top half in a bun that took about 20 minutes for me to make it perfect and the down half straighten. After Finishing Up My Heigne I Went To My Dad's Room And Knocked On The Door.I Heard him grumbling so i began to speak

"Dad...can you take me to the mall tod-"

*Boom Boom Boom*

I Jumped At The Sound Of The Door Being Banged On.

"OPEN UP!" There was a deep voice on the other side of the door.

"Jasmine, Go To Your Room!" My Dad Was Rushing Towards The Door Like He Already Knew What Was Up.