Mom's Home.

Once Me and prince made it to the last steps we let each others hand go and prince started to smile at me.

"See If It Wasn't For Me, You Would've Probably Fell Down The Stairs! Im A Life Saver, Aren't I?" I Laughed As Prince Looked At Me Smiling.

"Excuses, Excuses..."

"For Whatt?" Prince Just Kept On Smiling At Me As I Looked At Him.

"You Know! That's Just An Excuse To Hold My Hand!" Prince Then Started To Laugh As We Reached The Door And I Opened It.

"Oh My Gosh! Jasmine Are You Okayy??" Ray Came Into The House And Hugged Me Tightly I Hugged Him Back And Then He Let Go Looking At Me Worried.

"*Laughs* Ray, Im Okay Its Just Things That Needed To Be Taken Care Of, That's All." Ray Then Looked At Me Then He Seen Prince

"Oh Wassup Prince." Ray And prince Then Did There Little Handshake, And Ray Started To Talk To Me Again

"Jasmine Are You Sure You Okay? Because All Those Police Officers At Your House Tells Me Something Different." Ray Kept Looking At Me So I Started To Look Down Then I Looked Over At Prince Then Back At Ray.

"Umm-"

"Ray, Nothing Happened. Just Family Problems That Jasmine Took Care Of. Don't Worry, Shes Okay." I Looked Over At Prince And Smiled As He Smiled Back At Me. Then When I Looked At Ray He Just Kept Starring At Me Like He Was Reading My Mind.

"Jasmine Can I Talk To You Outside? Please."

"Uhh...Sure..." I Started To Walk Out The Door As I Looked At Prince And Mouthed 'I'll Be Right Back' . Prince Just Nodded Then Went And Sat On His Couch.

"Jasmine. I Think Its Time That I Tell You The Truth On How I Feel About You-"

"What Do You Mean The Tr-"

"I Mean. I Want To Tell You How Much I Like You. But I Bet You Won't Care Because Your With Prince." I Looked At Ray And Shook My Head.

"Ray, Me And Prince aren't even together as a couple. He's just been there for me since we were like babies. He knows me more then anyone does! Even my own mom!" Ray looked at me and shook his head.

"Well Do You Know Him As Much As He Knows You?" I Looked At Ray Confused

"Of Course I Do. He Tells Me Everything. And I Tell Him." Ray Then Started To Chuckle Still Shaking His Head Then He Called Prince Outside, I Started Getting Confused And Started To Feel Like Prince And Ray Know Something That I Don't.

"Whats Wrong?" Prince Stepped Outside And Went Next To Me.

"My Mom Got A Call From Your Mom Prince."

"Anddd?" Prince Also Looked Confused Until His Eyes Got All Big Like He Knew What Ray Was Talking about.

"Andd Your Mom Told My Mom That You Ar-"

"Wait Wait Wait! Stop, Just Stop Right There!" I Honestly Didn't know what was happening and felt to confuse I tried listening to Ray and Prince until I zoned out and seen a Cab arrive at my house.

"My mom is here!!" I quickly ran off and went to the Cab and waved to my mom, once she got out of the car with some other person I hugged her tightly and she looked at me confused

"Hiii Mom!" I Tried to give my mom another hug but she kind of pushed me away.

"Umm..Who Are You?" When my mom said that I thought he was kidding around but I took another glance at her face and releized she was serious.

"Mom! Stop playing, It's me. Your daughter! Jasmi-"

"Honey, Your Mom Has Lost Half Of Her Memory, From That Beating To The Head Your Step Dad Marcus Gave Her. Your Mother Is Very Lucky That You Called The Police Because She Could've Died If Any More Damage Was Done."