We're Older Now

Jasmine's Thoughts

Now That I'm 10 I Know More Things..Especially About Prince! He's Really The Only Person I Can Really Trust We've Been Through So Much Together He Knows Things About Me That My Mom Doesn't Even Know. But It's The Same For Him To..I Know Some Pretty Embarrassing Stuff About This Dude! Yesterday Prince Invited Me To Go Swimming With Him At His House Today At 3:30 With A Couple Of His Friends But The Thing Is I'm Not The Best Swimmer And Prince Knows That!!! I Guess He's Just Getting Me Back From The Time I Invited Him To Go Skating With Me And Some Of My Friends (And He Had A Crush On One Of Them THEN) But I Fixed That And Thankfully He Stopped Liking Her! Now Don't Get The Wrong Ideal And Say I Like Prince Because I Don't! I Just Know Who's Good Enough For Him And Who Isnt..And Pretty Much No One Is Good Enough For My Best Curly Haired Friend! And That's A Fact.. Well It's Almost 3:00..So I Think I Should Start Heading To Pwrince's House (Yes I Still Say That)

Princeton's Thoughts

WassUp!! Yesssss...It's Me Prince..I'm Finally 11 !! Today I'm Having A Little Pool Party With Some Of The Guys And One Of My Very Beautiful Lady Friends Jasmine! She Hates When I Say She's Beautiful But It's True...She's Just- Wait..She's My Best Friend I Need To Stop Thinking Like This..But Anyways..The Party Starts At 4:00 But I Told Jasmine At 3:30 Because I Want To Talk To Her About Something..While We're Alone.. *Checks Time* And It's 2:58 So She Should Be Coming Any Moment. I Can't Wait To See My Beautiful Princess!! (Yes I Still Call Her That And She Still Calls Me 'Pwrince')

Jasmine's Thoughts

I Ran Down Stairs From My Room And grabbed my Jacket

"Mom! I'll Be Back Later Im Goin-"

"Your Mom Left To Go Get Something To Eat..But I Wanna Eat Right Now And I'm Not Talking About No Damn Food." I Turned Around To See My Marcus (My Step dad) unzipping his pants...

"Ugh...Leave Me Alone.!" I Ran To The Front Door And Unlocked It But Marcus Grabbed My Arm...

"Don't You-" I didn't know what else to do so I just kicked him where this thing in his underwear stuck out at...

"Fuckkk!!!" Marcus Fell to the ground like a little baby and I just sat there and laughed but then I remembered about Prince's pool party so then I Ran out of the house. when I got to Princeton's house I knocked on the door

"Hi Jasmine! It's Very Nice To See You. How Have You Been Doing?"

"I've been doing good..It's Very Nice To see you too.." See Prince And His Mom Had Just Got Off Of This One Week Vacation Out Of Town But At First Prince Didn't Want To Leave But His Mom Promised Me And Him That She'd Throw A Party For Him And Prince Would Be Able To Choose What Ever Theme It'll Be..

"I'm Guessing Your here for Jacob, Huh?"

"Hahaa! Yes Can I ?"

"Sure Sweetie! JACOBB!!! You Have Company!!

"Here I Come Mom!" Prince's Voice Instantly Made Me smile..I knew I Was probably blushing so I turnt away after a while I turned around again there he was! My best friend!

"Pwrince!!!!!" I Ran up to Prince And hugged him tightly,I missed him so much even though he was only gone for a week..

"Hey Beautiful!" Prince looked at me and smiled while prince's Mom Just Stood There And watched me and Prince hug

"Is There Something between you two that I Don't Know?" Prince's Mom looked at me and Prince curiously.Then me and Prince finally caught on to what she was saying and we quickly let go of one another

"Noo! Mom!!" Prince's cheeks started getting red and so did mine. We were both hopelessly blushing....

"Okayy...I'm Just Asking! Gesh.."