Part 2

I was near him,but i was afraid to talk with him. 'Hey sexy' i felt hands around my waist. I turned and saw him already kissing me. What a good feeling. Why i didn't do this before? I had to push him. 'What are you doing?!', 'I just wanna play a little,if you don't mind?' , Well,of course i don't mind. That's actually what i wanted him to do. 'You have no right to do that!' Yes,you have. But i must lie. He smirked. 'How about this?' He put one of his hands on my butt and another on my waist. He started to make out with me. His tongue was all around my mouth and i like it. He begin to kiss me roughtly,then he kiss my neck. He grab my wrist and pull me towards bedroom. He locked the door and push me on bed,while he was unzipping his cloak. In a while,he was on top of me,kissing my neck and undressing me. I was just in underwear now,as him. I put my hands through his hair and kiss him. Rough. He smirk at me,and i just smile back. He try to pull my panties off,but i push him. 'Still virgin,huh?' I was,but i didn't know what to tell him. 'Yeah,problem?' , he smirked 'We will change that soon', he wink at me and went out of room leaving me on tbhe bad,half naked. I put my dress on and went outside to the girls.

Sasori's P.O.V.

THIS CHICK IS HOT. That's everything i can say. I was thinking of her,whan i saw others coming to me. 'Heeey,Sasori,my man,where were you,un?' Un,un,un can he stop saying that? 'I was with some chick', 'So,did you fuck her?' I knew that he will ask that. 'Well,almost' Stupid. 'HAHAHAHAH,you are not able even to fuck some random bitch?' Yeah,you are very smart. 'Shut up,Hidan,he at least isn't a man-whore,like you.' What did you just say bitch?!' Good,here we go again. 'Can you please shut up? I'm trying to say that,this chick is hot,but also very smart,and strong,and she is medic . We need medic ninja,right Pein?' 'Yeah,we need,but i have to see her and her ability. So,you know what to do. Bring her tomorrow. Konan and i will be at the hideout.'

*After a while*

'So,who's da bitch?' Kisame asked me while we were close to her and her friends. 'The pinkette,over there.' I pointed at Sakura. 'Sakura,seriously?!' Itachi look at me,with a confused face. 'Yeah,why not? Do you know her?', 'Of course i do,she is also from the Leaf,and she was in team with Sasuke,but dude,she is 16.' WTF?! She looks older. 'I didn't know that,but you must admit,she is pretty hot,isn't she?' 'She is,and she is very beautiful.'

Sakura's P.O.V.

I catch them staring at us,they were probably talking about me. I was tired,so i said bye to friends and went home. While i was walking i felt someone is after me,but i didn't care much,because i was close to house. I was searching for my keys when i saw someone is coming. That were they. 'What do you want?' I was a little scared. 'We don't wont to hurt you' Hey,is that Itachi,Sasukes brother? 'We just want you to join us' Wtf?! I wasn't expenting (i don't know if i wrote that right) them to ask me that,but i would love to. 'And why would i do that?' Fish-face come closer a little bit. 'Because we need one medic ninja,and we need girls in Akatsuki' .. Well.you have that blondie? Okay,i have to think.....The village is boring and i need some fun,and they look hot,all of them. But,what would be others said? Naruto,Tsunade,my friends? ...Yeah,like i care. 'Well,i need some fun,so yeah,why not?' I think that is not right decision, i mean,join to Akatsuki,to S rank criminals? But what's done,it's done.'That's great,let's go then' First,he looks like a woman,second,he is stupid. Cool. 'I have stuff to pack,ya know blondie?' , 'Whoaa,i know you less than 5 mins,and i already like you' Silver haired guy told me. I went into house and packs everything that i need. 'Okay,i'm ready,let's go' I told them.

*Tomorrow*

'So,here we are. Sakura, welcome to your new home.' Itachk said 'Wow,thank you Itachi,it's big,and it looks nice', 'Thank you' he reply. We entered to the living room,where was two people. 'Hey,my name is Pein', Like pain in the ass? 'I'm the leader of the Akatsuki' Wow,he has too much piercings on face. 'And i'm now your leader too' And on ears,how they don't bother or at least annoy him while he sleep? 'And this is Konan' She is pretty.' She was the only girl in Akatsuki' And sexy too. 'Before you came'. But,she have blue hair? 'Hello,my name is Konan'. And i'm saying to someone,i have pink hair,it's worst. 'Nice to meet you,Sakura.', 'Nice to meet you too' I put a fake smile on my face,because i was a little worried,i mean,i didn't tell anyone that i was here,i didn't wrote some kind of note,nothing. 'So Sakura,because we don't have too much rooms,and the guest room is in the mess,while we clean that mess you have to choose in which room will you be.' Wtf? They are all pervs. ' I don't know them well,it would be nice if you choose someone.' I hope that wouldn't be Sasori. 'Well,how about Deidara?' I have to sleep with that blondie? Oh God. 'Hmm,okay.' It's not okay. 'Come here,i'll show you room.' Blondie told me.

**I hope that is this chapter is longer than first? Coment what you think about story.**