Part 3

I would love to hear what you think about story. What should i write,or what i have to change,anything,it will help me a lot because this is my first story. Thanks. Enjoy.

'Wait,here is just one bed?!' Do i really have to sleep with a transvestite who have longer hair than me? No fucking way. 'Actually,yes' O.M.G. 'PEEEIIIINNN!!!!' He teleported himself in our room. 'What's wrong? Did he do something to you?' 'No,he didn't,but what a hell Pein?! There is just one bed!' I stared at him and he just look at me with a sad face. 'I'm sorry Sakura,in a few days you will have your own room,till that you have to sleep with Deidara,but if you want,choose someone else.' Well,Deidara isn't that bad. And he is handsome. 'Hah,it's okay' I put a smile on my face. It wouldn't be a problem to sleep with him for a few days. I stared at his hair for the moment and i think it's pretty awesome. We are now in the living room,watching tv,suddenly fish face jumped from his seat. 'Hey,do ya wanna play Truth or Dare?' Because i was bored,i said yes. And others agreed too,but not all of them. Pein,Kakuzu,Tobi,Konan and Zetsu left a room without saying a word. 'Okay,me first,un. Sakura, T or D ? ' 'I pick truth,of course.'  'Did you ever slept with a guy,i mean are you still a virgin? ' I knew that he would ask me something like that. What should i tell him? 'Honestly,i'm still a virgin. Mu turn. Kisame, T or D?'  'Dare me' I know he love alcohol so i already had prepared a dare for him. 'Have a competition in drinking with me.' 'Wow,i didn't expect that from ya,but sure,why not? We started our competiton and then others joined to us. Aftef a while,we were drunk. 'It's my *hiccup* turn. Hidan *hiccup* T or D?' 'Dare me *hiccup* bitch!'  'I *hiccup* dare you to do *hiccup* striptease.' This is gonna be fun. (Well, because they are drunk and i am to lazy to write *hiccup* all the time,i will just put ** when they do 'hiccup',if you understand me) Hidan start with his dance. Damn,he is so hot. He was already undressing himself. He trow his t-shirt at Deidara and gave me a lap dance. I was red as hell from blushing. 'Oi bitch! Woohoo,hell yeahh' Yepp,he is definetly drunk. When he finished his striptease he sit down and stare at Deidara with huge,i could tell retarded,smile on his face. 'Ohh, Deideii ** sweetheart what do yo ** choose, T or D?' 'I'm not your fucking sweetheart, dare me.' 'Heh, take off Sakuras ** shirt,then make out ** with her,while she is on your ** lap.' He again put his retarded smile on his face. 'Hell no!' I said,because i don't love to be naked in front of people who i know just one day. 'Oh ** c'mon Sakura,it's just ** a dare.' Okey,fine. But ** right after we make out,i will ** put my shirt on.' I sit in Deidaras lap,then he kissed me,and pull my shirt off. I'm now just in bra,and his hands are all over my back. He grabbed my butt and opet my mouth with his tongue. We make out almost 10 minutes,when others start to yell: 'Take a break!' 'You will lose breath!' and stuff like that. I turn my back at Deidara,but i was still in his lap. I forgot to put my shirt on,and i was just in bra all night long. He put his hands around my waist for a while,then i felt his hands on my boobs. 'Whoaaa,easy there **. i said to him while i push his hands away from me. 'What? Don't tell me you ** didn't like it,because you like it **,i can see that **.'  He smirked. 'Hell no,your turn.' 'Itachi, T or D?'  'Hmmm,dare me' 'Give Hidan a piggyback to Pein and while you carry him,yell: RAPE!RAPE! HE IS GONNA RAPE MEE! and when you came to Pein,yell: 'WE ARE FUCKING HOMOSEXUALS,DO YOU WANNA JOIN US?' Haahahah,i have to see that. 'THERE IS NO FUCKING CHACE!' C'mon,it's ** just a dare,un.' WHAT THE HELL YOU BLONDIE MOTHERFUCKER?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME BLOND BITCH?!' 'Hidan,you have to do that,un.' 'I WILL FUCKING RIP YOUR HEAD OFF!' Then they went in the hallway and do what Dei-kun said to them. 'WHAT A FUCK DUMBASSES YOU DO?! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP AND YOU COME HERE YELL THE SHIT OUT AND CONFFES ME YOUR LOVE FEELINGS YOU HAVE FOR EACHOTHER?! YOU WILL SEE TOMORROW! YOU WILL CLEAN WHOLE HOUSE FOR A MONTH,EVERY FUCKING DAY FROM NOW ON! THERE IS NO REST OR ALCOHOL FOR YOU ANYMORE! NOW GET YOUR ASS OUT OF HERE!' Afret that we all get in our rooms,scared like shit. I was in shower while Dei-kun was playing with his clay. I got out of bathroom just i towel,and then i realized that he was only in his underwear,lying on the bed. Shit. He so sexy. Really. He stand up and came closer to me. He kiss my cheek,than he lean his forehead on mine. Our lips were touching. He kiss me lightly. His hands was on my waist. I put one my hand through his hair and another one at his back. He push me slowly on the bed and lie on top of me,remkving my towel. Now,i'm naked. I a little blushed and he smiled to me. He starts kissing every single part on my body,when...........'Hey,i was just...OH MY GOD!!!!' O.M.G. Kakuzu came in while we were on the bed. Naked. Kissing. O.M.G.I don't know what to do. Deidara was red like hell,well i think that i am too. He looked at me totally confused and embrassed. Then he got up from bed and fast get dressed and went outside to see what Kakuzu want. O.M.G. O.M.G. O.M.G!!! I can't breathe. I am so,so embrassed! I waited about 5 minutes,then i decited to put my pajamas on and go to sleep. That's what i did.

*Next morning*

I woke up with his arms holding me tight. I tried to get up,but he didn't let me. After a while,he woke up. 'Good morning,Cherry Blossom', 'Goodmorning to you too Mr. Handsome.' Wait,what? What did i just say? Oh God. He smirked. Than he kiss me on my forehead. We get dressed and went downstairs to make breakfast. Super. Just super. Kakuzu was already awake. He was sitting on the couch and watching tv. I didn't know how to act,then i decited to ask him if he want some coffee. But he interrupted me. 'So,how was last night?' Uhhh,ih i only could move that smirk off of his face. 'Umm,Kakuzu? Can we just forget about last night?' I faked smile. 'Well,i can tell that i've forget,but i know what i saw.' WHYYY?? 'Okey,so let's just pretend that nothing happend last night?' , 'So,i was right,something is actually happend between you two,Hidan own me 20$.' WTF?! 'You have bet with him about last night? You have said that to him?' 'Actually,i have said to him that you two had sex after i left,but he said that is not posible,because Deidara is gay,and you now admited that you had sex last night,so i won' 'No,we didn't have sex,un.'  'Yeah,sure. I don't trust you,but i will shut my mouth up.' 'Thank you' i kissed him on the cheek. He blushed a little. The rest of a day was pretty much boring,except the part when Itachi and Hidan were cleaning house. Hahahah how cute.

*After few days*

Tomorrow is a shopping day. Konan,Deidara,Sasori and i will go to the mall to buy some clothes and gifts for the party. We will trow a 'Thank you' party,for Hidan and Itachi,to thank them for cleaning house for whole week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you like it? :)