Part 4

I didn't update for a long time,sorry for that! Enjoy. :)

'Do you think this will look good on Hidan?' Konan asked me, holding some blue t-shirt with 'I'm famous,bitch!' on it. 'On his perfect body,everything will suit and look good.' 'But,what will we buy to Itachi,un? ' 'I don't know,he is kinda creepy. He is quiet and he don't talk too much about himself,so i don't know what he will like.' 'He once told me that he love chocolate,so do you want to make him a chocolate cake?' I ask them. 'Yeah,un. It's a good idea.' At the same time Sasori Danna and Konan said  'I agree.' So,we bought other stuff for the party,and came back to the hideout.

PARTY! :'D

'Okay,are everybody ready?' 'Yes,we are.' 'Then,we can start.'

'Hey,Itachi! Now when we cleaned the hole house,do you wanna play Wii with me?' 'Maybe nex..' 'SURPRISEE!!! '  We yelled like crazy. 'Wtf?!' Hidan looked very surprised. 'We've throw a party for you two,because you did what Pein said to you,un' 'Yes,and we bought a gifts for you' 'Hidan,i hope that you will like it' I winked at  him as he opened gift. 'Wow! It's pretty cool! Thank you motherfuckers!' 'You're welcome,Hidan' I smiled,and i give Itachi his present. ' Here you go,Itachi' I carefully looked at him to see his reaction 'Thanks Sakura.' OMG! HE FUCKING SMILED! For the first time i saw him like that! The rest of the night we spent doing T or D. Then we all went to sleep.

NEXT MORNING

I was walking in hallway,when i saw Hidan. Without his shirt. O.M.G. 'Done with checking me out,beautifull?' Was that really necessary? 'Well,you can't blame me,you are the one without t-shirt and with 6 packs' I winked at him. 'You don't have to say that i'm sexy,i already know that' 'Whatever. So,do you like your new shirt?' 'Of course' I smiled lightly. 'But, i didn't had time last night to say thanks you' 'What are talking about? You thanked me' 'Well,i've maybe said 'thank you' but,it's not the way i want to repay to you' 'What do you mean by that?' He just smirked and came closer to me. Our lips are touching when Pein get out of his room looking at as like we are ghosts. 'Ummm,sorry for interupting you' He scratched his hair with his hand. 'No,no,you didn't interupt us. I was going to make coffee,want some? I ask Pein. 'Yeah sure' He smiled and i smile back. 'Hey,umm,Sakura,can you make coffee for me too?' 'Of course i can,Hidan'

'You look sexy,un' 'Good morning to you too,Deidara' I winked at him. 'So,Pein,are we going to some mission soon?' 'Yes,i have mission for you,Deidara and Sakura' He turned to me.'You have to go because of your medical abilitys,but if you want,you can pick someone else to go with you.' 'No,it's okay,i will go with them.' I wasn't sure about that,but i think that i can handle it. 'When will we go?' 'Now.' wtf? 'Now?! Really? You can't wait until tomorrow?' 'It's dangerous mission,as soon as you go,it's better.' We went to pack our stuff,because we will be gone for a week. We are going to Sand,to kill some ninjas. 

Later that day.

'Are we close? I'm tired.' 'If you want,we can take a break,un?' 'Yeah,that would be nice.' 'No break now,we will keep going for an hour more,and sun is setting down,we will stretch our tents and went to sleep.' I'm so tired,but i must agree with Danna,because he is right. ' Okay then.'

After an hour

'Okay,so here we are. I wil help Sakura with tents. Deidara,your part is to make food and provide water. Okay?' 'Hai! I will go now to make food.' Deidara went somewhere,at the moment,there was silence between us. 

'Sooo,now it's just the two of us.' I said,to break silence,finaly. 'Ummm,yeah.' I just nodded stupidetly. 'Listen,about earlier,to be more specific,at the party,i was drunk,i mean,when i saw you,your beautiful face,perfect body,i just couldn't stay away,but what i did,it's not right. I want to apologize to you.I don't want to lose you,because of something like that. I know that we know eachother less then a month,but i really think that we can be good friends. Will you forgive me?' WOW. I did't expected that from Danna. He really left me without breath. 'Of course i will forgive you. I mean,i think that we could be good friends,too.' 'Well,that's cool' He came closer to me. 'Yeah.' 'So,now when you forgave me and we are now 'good friends',i have to ask you something.' He same closer. Again. I think that i know where it is all going. 'I had to ask you,does 'good friends' liike we are,do this? ' Suddenly,i felt his tongue all over my mouth.I was expected that so I kissed him back. Ohh God,i forget how it is with Danna. I really like making out with him. He is such a great kisser. 'Yes,i think they do that.' 'So,you don't mind if we become friends with benefits?' 'No,i don't mind.' Then we were kissing for a long time,but......'Heyy,i made f...WTF?! ' 'Umm,hey Deidara' It's embarrassing. Why everytime when i kiss someone,somebody have to show up? 'Where are the tents?! Don't tell me that you guys were hooking up all the time,un?' Omggg,we totaly forget about tents! 'It's not big deal,Deidara,we have enough time to stretch the tents.'