Part 9

• Dedicated to amazing people who reads this story

I hope that you've read first part of my new story :D so here is your update :D this is dedicated to you, wonderful people who reads this story.Enjoyy :D

Sakura's p.o.v.

'Pein-sama,i thought if you can let me go to Konoha for a few days? I kinda miss my friends...'  i asked him with the best puppy eyes i could make. 'Hm,i see.. Okay,you are free to go,but you can't go alone, you'll go with Itachi,we made a deal with Konoha,so he is free to go there,and things between his little brother and him are fine now.'  'Hai,thank you Pein-sama' i kissed him on the cheek and left his office. 

'Pack your bags Uchiha,you are going to Konoha' i said with smirk on my face. 'Konoha?!'  - (that was from American pie 4 xD) After dealing with him,acctually after begging him to go with me,we went to pack our stuff. 'Listen, Sakura, i know that eveything is okay now between us and Konoha,and between me and Sasuke,but don't expect me to stay there more than few days.'  

At Konoha's gateway
-----------------------------------------

'So here we are....' i said sighing.. 'Hn' first we went to Ichiraku's because we were hungry. While we were waiting our meals, Naruto and Hinata came inside, but they didn't saw us because they were at the opposite side of  bar. 'Long time no see Naruto' I said smiling. He turned around and when he saw me he literaly (idk if it's right wrotten) throw himself at me. 'SAKURA-CHANNN I'M SO GLAD TO SEE YOU, GRANNY DIDN'T LET ME TO GO AFTER YOU, so sorry Sakura-chan' he said quite sadly.. 'It's okay Naruto, i'm fine with Akatsuki now. Hey, are you two together now or what?' I said with huge grin on my face. 'Hehe acctually yes, we are'  'Oww i'm so happy for you guysss' i said hugging both of them. 'T-thank you Sakura-chan' Hinata is still shy even when she is now with Naruto.. i wonder how they even get along? But it doest matter :D 'It was nice to talk to you guys, but we have to leave now. See ya around' Naruto and Hinata waved at us, while Naruto didn't took  his eyes off Itachi, i guess he is not yet used to peace between Konoha and Akatsuki.
'Where are we gonna sleep?'  'My house' That reminds me, maybe i should throw a little party tomorrow? Or not? Maybe it's better just to stay home.. i'll go with Ino for a coffee and that's it, i'm too tired for parties and i don't think Itachi will agree with it, so better without a party.. I'm gonna text Ino to see if she is free today to hangout.
'Hey Ino'

'Hey girl, suppp?'

'Just came to Konoha for a few days, wonder if you wanna come over to gossip a little? Or maybe hang out at some cafe? '

'Yeah sure, i'll be at your place in half an hour'

'Great, i have to introduce you to someone ;)'

'Better be someone good ;)'

'Oh, it is ;)'

I left my phone on the kitchen table and went to bathroom to get a shower, while Itachi was in the living room, reading some book that he found on the board.
After taking a shower i went to my closet to see what i'm gonna wear. While i was picking clothes i heard a knock on the door. 'Itachi, will you please?' I got dressed and run downstairs. 'It's probably Ino, be nice.' 'Hn.'  'Don't you hn me, just be nice with her, so she wouldn't think i left Sasuke, for.. well other Sasuke..'
I opened the door and saw my beautifull friend squeling as she hugged me. 'OMG Sakura i didn't saw you for so longggg, my God you are so pretty owww' i just giggled and let her in. 'Ino, this is Itachi. Itachi this is Ino.' I saw Ino's reaction when she saw how he looks and she was probably fangirling inside. 'Nice to meet you, Ino. May i?' Ino blushed and when Itachi kissed her hand like a real gentleman. I didn't saw that coming. Not from Itachi. He took seriously what i said to him.
*inner* He just did the stupidest thing just because you said he should, hell yeah, he is like our slave now ;)

UGHH JUST SHUT THE HELL UP, HE IS NOT OUR SLAVE JUST BECAUSE HE DID SOMETHING THAT IS NOT LIKE HIM, HE IS TRYING TO BE POLITE.

'Sakura, you okay girl?'  Ino said waving in front of my face. 'Yeah, umm let's go to the living room'

'Umm, Sakura?' Ino looked at me weirdly, but i recognized that look. 'Yes, Ino?'  'I'm a little hungry, do you have something to eat?'  I bite my lip waiting for Itachi's reaction.

Itachi's p.o.v.

They were giggling to a God knows what when Ino asked Sakura if she has something to eat. They looked a little weird... 'Yeah, i'm sure i have something, i'm just too lazy to get up and bring it to you'  Sakura said in a weird tone. Maybe she is hungry too? She looked at me and did something with her eyes, but i didn't understand what she was trying to do, so i just went to grab something to eat, i was starving even if i ate just a while ago..  i went to kitchen and they started snickering and giggling. Girls..
Does she have eggs? Or tomatoes? Sasuke loved tomatoes...
Maybe i should eat just rice? Or maybe ramen?

Sakura's p.o.v.

Itachi left to the kitchen probably to bring Ino food. 'OMG Sakuraaa he is so hotttt' Ino literaly yelled yet whispered so he can't hear. I started giggling. 'I know right. You have to see his abs, and h-' 'omg you saw his abbs?' Ino asked me with :O face and when i nodded she started squeling and clapping her hands 'omg omg omgg you're so lucky girl ;) omg wait, did you ... with him?' She asked with serious yet in awe face. 'No,but once we were close to have it' . 'Oh my God Sakuraaaaa :OOO i can't belivee,well now you  have time,you guys are alone for a couple of days?' 'So what? hahah, however i have to ask you something......'
(She then told Ino everything that happend while she was gone)
'I can't beliveee, you are so gonna meet me with them and about that you have said,i think that you will find an answer in a few days alone with Itachi and then you'll know with who you wanna be ;)'  i was about to say something just when Itachi came to the room. Without food. 'Did you bring Ino something to eat?'  'Was i supposed to?'  I facepalmed my self mentally. 'Then why the hell were you in the kitchen till now? And would i give you signals with my eyes to go and prepare something to her?'  'Oh, so the eye thing was for that, i  thought you were going insane..'
'......' 'Not so smart huh?' Ino asked me and i just stood there speechless.. guess he is not my slave..

After Ino told me everything what is happening in the village,she left home. Now it's just me and Itachi....'Where do i sleep?'  'You have a guest room over there'  i pointed in the way where guest room was. it was pretty boring and to mine surprise Itachi suggested that we should go out and i agreed. I called Ino and the rest of our friends and we went to some club. After a few drinks it was all getting dizzy but in the same time it was awesome,i acctually was drunk so i went to the dance floor with Ino and we started dancing. I don't remember when,but Itachi came as well to dance. He grabbed me from the back by my waist and pulled me closer to him. He was probably drunk too.. We started  dancing together in that position when his hands found their way all over my body and he started kissing my neck. Ino saw it and just winked at me and left me alone with him. I turned around so i'm was facing him now. I looked at his eyes,after that at his lips and then i kissed him. His hands were moving on my back and he lowered one of his hands on my butt and i didn't care,it was dark and no one saw us,because everyone was dancing. He then pulled me out of club and the last thing i remember was that we were at some park, he sitting on bench in the dark,and me sitting in his lap,kissing him. Maybe Ino is right... we'll see ;)

----------------------------------------------------------

I think that i'm gonna finish this story in a few more chapters :D comment who you will like Sakura to be with? again,thanks for reading this story,you guys are amazing :D