Part 6

Hey,hey,hey :D 
I don't know about what to write any more,if you have some ideas,please let me know,you can say it on comment or you can write a private message to me.And because i don't have many ideas,this chapter is gonna be short,sorry. Enjoy. :)

Saturday,about 4 afternoon

'HIDANNNNNNNNNNNN' I yelled from my room.'WHAT??' He quickly entered in my room,of course yelling back.'I can't go with you,unless w-' 'You bitch! You promised to me! Don't you even try next time asking me why do i call you a bitch!' 'Hidan,you little piece of shit! You didn't let me finish! I was trying to say that i can't go with you,because i dodn't have nothing to wear,unless we go to the mall to buy some clothes,but you're because such a jerk you had to interrupt me.' I said with annoyed face. 'Ohh,i didn't know,sorry. Well then,we are going to the mall in 20mins,just to get prepared.' 'Okay' He then went outside so i can change. After 20mins we went to the mall. 'O.M.G. I so like this one!' 'Well,do you wanna try it?' 'Yes,of course i will try it.' In my hands were some short hot pink dress. I went to the fitting room and i didn't notice that Hidan came after me in the cabine. 'What are you doing?!' 'Shhh' He covered my mouth with his hand and gave me do-not-yell,someone-will-hear-us glare. I just nodded and he then moved his hand from me. He knew that i will not yell,not in front of everyone,so he grab a chance and grabbed my butt.I gave him a death glare and he just smirked. He came closer and closer till our lips were touching,he then start kissing me lightly.After some time,the kisses becomes more passionate and rough at the same time. I let the small moan and he smirked at it. His hands were under my shirt,touching my breasts. I moaned again and with that he knew that i like it,so he countinue with it.He then started unbuttoning my jeans. 'Not here.' 'Why not?' 'Because someone can hear us,Hidan.' 'Then when we arrive home' 'Ughhh,just get out,i have to change' 'As you say' He winked and get outside. After we buy everything we needed,we went home. Now,it's about 7 after noon,and we have to go at 9. As fast as i  can,i went to bathroom to get a shower. When i just run water,i heard door of bathroom get opened and then closed. I a little moved curtain of shower to see who is it. But in that  moment i felt someones hands around me.'Hello again' 'Hidan,what are you doing here?' 'Well,as i said a little earlier,we will continue when we arrive home,so here we are.' 'Well,i didn't expected you to come here,but okay' As i said that,i kissed him.**You know what happend next,so let's move on** 

We went to the festival. It was awesome. There were a lot of people,dancing,kissing,hugging and singing. We went to the some stand with food to eat something. 'So,what to you want to do now?' Hidan says to me. 'Come here.' I pull him to the photo-booth (i don't know if i write it right or even if it's the same thing i want to write,in my mind is cabin where you take a 'selfie' ) Then we posed and take the pictures. We went outside and then stared my favorite song. It's a ballade. 'Sooo,ummm,do you wanna dance? With me?' I giggle at that.'Hey,it's not funny,i can every moment take you in dark,you know?' 'Hahah,okay,okay. I will dance with you.' We start to dance and i have put my head to his shoulder. He looked at me and smiled. I looked at the sky. 'Tonight,the stars will fall. One of them is ours. One carries comfort. Like in a dream-I would love you to be here' As the song goes on,he hugged me tighter,and tighter. 'I didn't think that i will say something like this,ever,but,i think that i'm falling in love with you.' I didn't expect him to say that,really,and i wasn't sure in my own feelings,but i kissed him. The song ended and we just stare at eachother for some time,then he said: 'You are tired,let's go home.' 'No,i know that you want to stay so we will stay.' 'But,you really need sleep.' 'So what? You know what? C'mon,let's go home.. to invite others to go with us to some club so we can party till morning' 'What? Y-you really want that?' 'Yes,of course!' We went home and tell others our plan,and they of course agreed with that. So, Hidan and me waited for others to get ready,and then we went to club. It was around 11 at night when we arrived there. It was crazy, people around looked like they don't want to stop danicing and partying,like tomorrow doesn't exist,like this is the last day. We quickly fit with them. The music was awesome,everything was perfect. The rest of the night we spent partying.

It's about 5 in the morning.

'Heeyyyyyy *hiccup* are we there *hiccup*,un?' 'I don't *hiccup* know.'  bzzz bzzzz 'Yes?' 'WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!' 'Umm,Itachi ** where are ** we?' 'Hn.' 'Umm,Pein ** I don't know.' 'Oh,okay. Listen: IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR ASSES HERE FOR A HALF HOUR,I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU,ALL OF YOU,did i made myself clear?' 'Give him ** to me.' Kisame said to me. 'Yo! ** Pein! Wazzzap ma ** man? Look,we dunno ** know wher' are we **,so can ya calm ** a lil?' 'Really ** , dude, chill up ** a little.' 'Better don't come here in two or three days. Oh,nooo,better don't even come,until you are sober.' 'He then hang up. 'Man,we ** are screwed.' 

_____________________________________

Please,give me some ideas. Loveee yaaa :*