Part 8 (Lemon content)

I didn't forgot youuuu :D Thank you so so so much for all of these views,it means a lot to me. And after a long time,here is an update :D

Okay,before you start reading,i must tell you that there is mature content and lemon scenes,so if you don't want to read that,just pass this chapter and wait for the next one.

I was sitting on the couch with Deidara,while watching some tv. 'Blossom,can you get me some blankets from my room? It's pretty cold here.' I was tired,but how can i say 'no' to him when he is so adorable? 'Of course Dei' i said as i kissed him on the cheek. I got up from couch and went upstairs. In the middle of hall Hidan stood shirtless. Again. 'Oh c'monnn,just take a picture already,it will last longer' he said smirking. 'Hidan,i'm not in the fucking mood for arguments with you.' i tried to walk pass him,but he stopped me. 'Well,we can change your mood?'  why is he so proud of himself? 'I don't think so,now please let me go' i have to admit,he turns me on even when he is just talking to me. 'Huh,little feisty bitch' he mumled under his breath. In less than a second i was pressed on the wall without a solution of escapeing. He started kissing and sucking my neck. I tried to surpress a moan,but useless. He smirked and kiss me all the way from my neck to my lips,when he paused,causing me to groan. 'Don't tease me!' he chuckled at my reaction. Ughhh i hate him.. He then finaly kiss me on the lips,roughtly. He grabbed my butt and pulled his hips closer to mine. I putted my legs around his waist,so he was holding my butt now. I felt his member trough his pants and i moaned just at the though of him inside me. It was pretty long since i had,well you know what,with him. He carried me to his room and we are now on his bed. He was on top of me,his hands were under my shirt,cupping my boobs. I moaned at his touch,arching my back. I unbuttoned his pants and he is now just in his underwear. I took them off and before i could do or say anything,his fingers found their way to my womenhood. I started to moan when he started pumping his fingers in and out. 'You like it? Huh?' 'Ohh yes Hidann' he smirked and continued what he was doing and when i was so close,he stopped. 'What a hell Hidan? Don't stoppppp!' 'I have something better on my mind' he said as he putted himself at my entrance. Ughhh it felt so good. He slapped me few times makeing me whimper and he just chuckled. 'Ughh,stop teasing me already!' i said annoyed. 'Well,what to you want me to do?' I hate him. Really. 'Isn't that obvious?' 'Beg.'  God,he is makeing me nuts. When i was about to say something,someone knocked at the door. Bravo,right timeing. 'Leader-sama wants you two in his office right now,un' Deidara said without comeing inside,because i think that he knew what we were doing. Hidan seemed disapointed,so do i. I mean,why everytime someone needs to interupt us? We got dressed and without a word,exited the room and went to Leaders office. We knocked at the door and he let us come in. After him telling us what he had,we were heading to door a little tired. 'Sakura,i want to talk to you,privately.' well i want my sleep too,but guess what? Nobody cares. 'Yes Pein-sama,what is it?' I tried to put my best smile,without it looking fake. Because it was fake. Because i'm fucking tired and because i wanted to finish what i've started with Hidan. And still nobody cares. So why would i care what he wanted to say to me privately? 'I saw what you were doing woth Hidan a few minutes ago and i saw how disapointed you were when Deidara interupted you.'  fuck his teleporting and seeing things. 'Yeah,soooo?' 'So,i don't want you to fall asleep without getting pleasured as you deserve' .........

Okayyyy,so new day begin andd i was still under the impression of last night,i mean i've had enough one night stands so far,and i think it would be the best if i just sattle down. My first potential victim was Itachi,because he is smart,calm,pretty hot and he looks like a guy that every mother-in-law would like to have as a son-in-law. But idk,he's kinda quiet all the time,i don't think i would get along with him,so i pick one more for my next opportunity and it was........'HOW CAN YOU ASK ME TO FORGIVE YOU AFTER YOU'VE CHEATED ON ME?!' okayy,i'm definitely going to another room... So,where i was? my next guy that has everything,or mostly everything to be my next is Hidan,we kinda have same personalities and we are both crazy about each others bodies,and we get along somehow,and that night at the fastival when he admitted that he has feelings for me is so comfusig because he never mentioned it again,but the main problem is that he is not for a long relationship,and it's my goal right now,so i don't know what to do,and i though about Deidara,he is sweet and kind and maybe a perfect material for relationship,but we have our a little embarrassing past so i'm in confusion right now and i need a coffee and a break from Itachi and Emily......

'Go fuck yourself dipshit' okayy,that was mean... 'You know what? I don't need you anymore,you can leave. I found new girl and she is so much better than you.'  lying madafakaaaa 'HAHAHAHHAHAHA you found a girl better than me? Show me her so we can se which one is better'  Ehh Itachi,you are in deep shit now,it's not good to lie hahahah show her your 'girlfriend' now smartass ;) 'Sakura come here' wait,what? 'Emily,this is my girlfriend Sakura.' he pulled me next to him. I had a blank expression on my face and i didn't knew what to do. That's it Sakura,go laugh at him a little more,maybe he will say that you are even pregnant....... 'Ha,this bitch better than me? She doesn't worth 5 bucks,Itachi,Itachi, didn't i told you ,after we broke up, not to pick some prostitute?'  oh well,that's it. 'What did you just said?' I'm gonna kill her right fucking now. 'Oh,so the little slut wanna fight,bring it on bitch.'  I was running like a mad at her and just when i were to punch her in her ugly face,Pein came between us and stopped me. 'What the hell Pein? You will let her insulting me? Are you on her side now?' 'Sakura,calm down. I'm not on her side,actually i'm trowing her out right now. Emily,please leave.' 'Weak on young cheap whores as ever,huh Pein?' 'ughhhh let me just kill her!' I couldn't go at her,because now Itachi is holding me tight from killing her right in the place. 'Emily,leave.' Pein asked her politely again. 'As you wish,Peiny' and than she left giving me death glare. I was too hungry to even think about asking Itachi why he did what he did,so i just went to the kitchen and after lunch i fall asleep,and when i woke up Itachi was right next to me,in my bed. 'What are you doing here?' i asked him with sleepy voice. 'I was thinking that you were mad at me because i said you were my girlfriend and that..' 'You don't have to worry,i'm not mad at  you' i grinned and he gave me a little peck on lips before he got up and invited me to go with him downstairs to eat.

My God,it took me soooo longg xd i'm sorry,i just had so many things to do in last few months,sorry again xd COMMENT PLEASE what ever you want, what  buggs you,what you like or don't like in this story,or send me a private message,anything will help me. THANKS.