Part 7

Hi there :)

I didn't update for a long time,sorry for that. Enjoy :)

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY! It means only 3 things. 

PARTY,PARTY,PARTY!

I woke up around 9 o'clock with huge grin on my face. Then i smelt something good. It smelt like..like..them. 'Happy birthday to you,happy birthday to you' They started to sing and i was just looking at them with amaze in my eyes 'OMGGGGG THANK YOU GUYSSSSS' all of them came to me with presents in their hands. 'I can't beliveeeeeee,i'm so happy,thanksssss' 'Anything for you Cherry Blossom,un' 'It's my pleasure to give you this and before you open it. I looked at Pein with excitement look and then i opened the last present. 'O.M.G. are you f*cking kidding me? You got the cards for the hole day in spa and cards for the festival tonight? You rock! Thank you guysss.' 'You're welcome Sakura' 'And there is one more thing,we buy you clothes for breakfast,lunch,spa,festival and clothes for the club we are going tonight after festival.' 'I just can't belive. I love you guys!' 'We love you too Sakura,now go get ready,we are late for a breakfast' They then went out of my  room,leaving me with I-still-don't-belive face. However,i had to get ready for the best day in my life. I mean,going to breakfast,spa,lunch,festival and to VIP night club and spent all day there with my bestfriends? It's not something that happens everyday,is it? So,i got ready and went downstairs to them. They were waiting for me. 'So,shall we?' I asked. With huge smiles on their faces they nodded and we went out. It seems that i'm not the only one excited here :D
After breakfast,we went to spa. 'Wow,this is huge.' 'Wait to see everything' Hidan winked at me. First,we've been to massage,sauna and stuff that you do in spa. Then,we went to the pools. I opened the door. The view left me without word. There were like 200 people dancing,partying and having fun and around them was ballons (or baloons,i don't know) and big 'HAPPY BIRHDAY SAKURA' i can't belive,this people are not normal. 'You are f*cking insane! I have no word for this! Thank youuuu guysssss i love you so so so much!!' 'Hah,well,we wanted you to have nice day,and to have some good memories of us,i hope that you like it,now shall we join them?' With huge smile,and some tears in my eyes,i just nodded and joined the party. Me and Deidara were dancing when my phone buzzed. 'I wasn't with you so much today,so if you don't mind,i would love to 'wish you the best'  3:) i will wait in the room 26,come soon.' Uh,he can be so,soooo... him. 'Sorry Dei-Dei,i have to go to toilet,i'll be back soon. I left the party and went to room 26. I knocked at the door and just when i wanted to get in,he opened the door for me. Wow,i didn't expect that from Danna. 'Hey gorgeous' I smiled. 'So,why did you called me?' 'Isn't that obvious? I wanted to give you something. 'Give me what?' 'Patience honey,patience' with that he put his hands on my waist gently. I felt so horny and special at the same time. He came closer to me and just when i closed my eyes to kiss him,he smirked and let his hands of me and went to the table. 'I hate you.' He winked at me. 'I know.' He came closer again,but this time with something in his hands. 'This is for you'  he gave me the box covered with color-paper,and i took it. I sat on the bed and opened the present. 'Try it,i think that it will suit you.' 'You bough me lace bra and panties?' 'Try it and if you don't like it,i can take them of off you' he said with smirk on his face. 'I like it,silly' I kissed him on the cheek and hugged him. 'Thank you' 'You're welcome,now put them on' 'You are such a perv.' he smirked and showed me the way to bathroom where i can change. After few minutes i came outside and saw him laying on the bed half naked staring at me. 'So,how do i look?' 'You look hot Blossom. But it will be batter if i take it of,what do you think?' 'Hm,just hurry up,the others will be worried if they don't see me for a long time down there' 'Oh,don't worry,i'll be fast' he winked and i started undressing him. *you know what happend next*

Next dayyy

Trees,bushes,rabbit,fucking sunshine. And naked Hidan.
'Where the fuck are we?' with headache i looked at him and answered 'I don't know,the last thing i remember is going to the concert,from that everything is blured.' 'Concert?' 'Ugh,nevermind' is it possible that he was that drunk before that? 'Did you saw my pants or something?' 'No,i didn't' 'How am i supossed to go back to the base like this?' 'We will find something'  i remembered that i have pair of leggings in my beg. 'Put them on' 'Whaaaaat?!' 'You have no choice,we have to find others and go back to the base' 'Okay,but you must repay me if you want me to wear that,or i will stay here and you will have to go alone' Well,i'm not alone,i have my hangover. 'You are so stuborn' 'But you love me' he winked. 'Yeah,xeah,sure. Let's go' He got dressed and we went to find others. 'We weren't alone for a long time,you know,just you and me?' what was that for? After a while i finally answered to him. 'So?' 'Well,i was thinking,we are alone now,so we can take a break,and have fun a little?' Will he ever change? 'No,i'm hungry and tired'

In the hideout

After laughing at Hidan's clothes,and after he cursed each of them who laugh at him,he went to his room pissed. I'm not in the mood for him and his problems right now,so i will go to rest a little. 'Itachi,how can you not understand? I can't be with you,i mean,you are S criminal,it's true that i'm still in love with you,but i just can't handle it,i need love,trust,atention i need you to be with me when i need you,and you can't afford me that,i know that you can't.' 'Emily,i can chan-' 'No Itachi! You can't change who you are and what you did! After cheating on me with that whore you don't deserve me anymore!' 'Em,please,let me expla-' 'Don't call me Em,you have no right for that!' *kiss* *slap* 'What the hell Itachi?!' *slap*
O.M.G. wtfff? It would be better if i watch my bussines from now on... *knock* *knock* 'Hey,un' 'Hi Dei,can i take a nap here,i think that Itachi is a little bussy' 'Yeah sure,un. Come' 'Sooo,who is the girl that Itachi is talking too?'  'Umm,it's his ex,and she will have to be with us for a week or so,because she was the part of Akatsuki earlier,and she is in some kind of danger right now,so Pein decited that she will stay here,till she is out of danger,un.' 'And she was with Itachi when she were the part of organization?' 'Yeah,they were together for a long time,untill Itachi,Hidan,Zetsu and i were on some party and got drunk,and Itachi hooked up with some chick,and when Emily found out that,she left the Akatsuki and bla bla bla,un' 'Ouhh,it seems like they truely loved eachother' 'Yeah,we just don't understand how he could be with her so long,i mean,she is a little too annoying,agressive,so girly,jealous,mad and irritating urghhh' 'Hahh,i totally understand you,she seems too complicated,poor Itachi. I mean,to have crazy ex girlfriend in the same house for a week,wow,he have to be strong' 'We'll see how it will end,but right now,i'm too tired to think about him,un' 'Yeah,me too'

Love yaaa :*